Secret Pt. 2

Taehyung's POV

I saw her panicked.

"Is there a problem?" I asked Lisa when I noticed her discomfort.

"My phone is missing!" she announced.

"How about we call your number to know where it is? You can use my phone" I said as I pulled my phone from my pocket and gave it to her.

"Thank you so much!" she shyly took my phone and she started dialling her number.

"Hello?" I heard her talk with someone on my phone.

"Yes, It's mine."
"Yes,  yes, okay.. "
"Thank you so much!  You're very kind"
"I'll go there straight away"

The she tapped the end call button and returned back my phone.

"Thank you Taehyung!" she bowed. She's really cute with all these polite gestures.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"It's in the fast food I went earlier.  I need to go there now." she said and stood up.

I got confused. Is she seriously leaving alone. She turn around and walked away but I quickly grabbed her slim arm to stop her.

"You're leaving alone?" I asked her.

"Yes. Why?  Oh I'm sorry I haven't thanked you yet for the meal." she bowed her head "Thank you so much!" she said.

"No, I mean I will drive for you." I offered and she frowned.

"No! that's too much!" she said shaking her head.

"No It's not. Besides, we need to go back to the dorm and the fast food is just along our way home. I'll just drop you off there." I said and she nodded.

"Wait here,  I'll just put these bowls in the dishwasher." I said and took the bowls to wash. I don't have a caretaker or maids here so I need to take care of the house alone.

When I got back,  Lisa was already carrying Yeontan. I smiled at the sight. Yeontan really likes her. He's been licking her all day.

We like her. I shook my head at the thought. She's already in love with someone. I can tell by the way she avoids me.

"Let's go!" I said and she followed me. I opened the car door for her and helped her climb in. I then went on the driver's seat and started driving.

Yeontan was back sleeping on her lap and it makes me really happy. She looks like Yeontan's mother.

We're near to the fast food chain and I want to ask her out again.  I want to see her again.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" I asked her curiously. Hoping I could meet her again.

"I will take the Nursing Board Exam tomorrow" she answered and I quickly looked on her direction.

"You're a nurse?" This is surprising knowing that she's a pleasurer. That's why I should never judge someone by their work.

"Not yet!  I haven't passed the exam yet Taehyung" she humbly answered.

"I can tell you will pass the exam. You seem to be smart" I said.

"Thank you!" she said.

"So you're a pleasurer/nurse then? That's cool." I commented and she blushed. She really blushes everytime I complement her.

"I resigned already." she said. And I was shocked.

"So you don't work at the agency anymore?" I asked and she nodded.