Stalker

'I kissed her!!!'

I know I know it's just on the cheeks but I don't care. 

I feel like I won the lottery this time.

When I arrived at the dorm,  I saw my hyungs waiting for me. The smirk and the teasing smiles got me nervous at the thought of them interrogating me with how my first meeting with the pleasurer turned out to be. 

"So?"Jimin was the first to ask. "How is it?"

I just smiled and ignored their expectant stares.

"Yah!!!  Maknae!  What happened???" Jimin again this time.  He's so fuckingly annoying.

"Nothing happened period!" I replied.

"Then,  why are you smiling like a lunatic if nothing happened?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"I don't know?  I'm happy I guess?" I smiled again.

"You kissed her don't you?" Taehyung hyung guessed.  Seriously? Can he read my mind? Because he's very accurate in doing it.

I stayed silent which caused Jin hyung to smack me hard on my head.

"Yah!!!  You kissed her???" Jin hyung yelled.

"Uhmm.. Just on the cheeks" I said shyly rubbing my temple.

"Aish.. You're so slow!  She would probably think you don't like her because you just kissed her cheeks?" Jimin hyung rolled his eyes.

"But she was scared! She was even crying and--" I stopped mid sentenced.  I guess I spilled too much information.

"What? Why is she crying? Is it her first time?" Namjoon hyung asked curiously.

"Yes! It's her first and she's just new to the job." I sighed.

Though I want to keep our things a secret,  I can't hide these things from my hyung.  I'm honestly concerned about her.  So,  I wanted to ask my hyung's advice on this.

"2 virgins in 1 room.  That would be very awkward.  No one will lead the way" Yoongi commented. "I advice you to select another pleasurer.  One with experience I guess"

"What? No!!!" I almost shouted at my hyung.

"And why is that? Nothing will happen if you meet again. Better pick another girl. If you want to have sex,  do it with an experienced one" Yoongi hyung said.

I got quiet. Sex?  That's what I want right? 

Then why do I feel like I don't care if we don't do it.  As of now,  I just want to know her. 

I want to make her smile again. 

I want to see her smile at me again.

Geez!  What's happening to me?  I can't get her out of my head.

"C'mon kids,  let's sleep,  tomorrow we have a rehearsal remember?" Jin hyung reminded us. 

We went inside our own rooms. 

I showered and I think about her. I changed my clothes and I think about her. I lay down my bed and I think about her.

I sighed.

I can't stop thinking about her.

It's so frustrating that I haven't gotten her real name or contact number.  The agency rules sucks, really!

The only information I got from her are:
1. She's new to the job.
2. She badly needs money.
3. She knows me.
4. She just lost her previous job.