Sweetdreams

Jungkook's POV

Lisa and I stayed the night here in our new house.

She called her father to say that she'll stay with me for the night. Good thing is that her father seems to be cool with it.

At first she wanted to go home but I told her to stay the night because she find hard to stand up.

I was kinda rough at her last night. Though It was just 4 rounds of sex, we stopped because she almost passed out of exhaustion.

I on the other hand can still go on.

I smiled as I remember what happened yesterday,

Flashback

Lisa was sleeping naked on our bed and I was still hard.

I looked at her as she was sleeping sideways,  her back is on me. She looks seductively sexy from behind.

And I still can't get enough of her but she's so tired.

I decided to just jerk off just watching her body.

I looked at her round ass The sexy outline on her back, her long legs, her soft and smooth milky white skin.

I slowly grabbed her hand and make it grip my cock. Her hand was small and slim compared to my wood. I guided her hand up and down and surprisingly she did not wake up.

I smiled. Her hand feels good and soft but I need more. I moved closer to her back and lined my cock in her pink pussy.

I rubbed my cock on her pussy lips and I fight myself from entering her fully.

Luckily, Lisa was still sleeping. She must be really exhausted.

I moved my cock up and down her. Then I started groping her tits.

A soft sound came out of Lisa when I pinched her nipples. She's hot even if she's sleeping.

Soon,  I noticed her pussy getting wet as it wetted the tip of my cock.

"Fuck it!" I said. I cannot hold myself anymore.

I slowly pushed the head of my cock inside her. I looked at Lisa as her brows knit.

Still sleeping. Good.

I sank it deeper inch by inch.. Slowly hoping not to wake my baby.

When it was at least 5 inch deep,  Lisa's eyes opened and I panicked.

"Jungkook,  what are you doing?" she asked looking at me while I'm on her back.

"Lisa, please.." I say.

"It hurts!" she said. I can tell she's still sleepy and tired by her voice.

"Shhhh...just go back to sleep,  this won't take long" I said and she closed her eyes.

This is it.

I sank down the remaining inches in Lisa's cunt. She's so tight around me as always.

Lisa moaned and even though she knows what I'm doing with her right now,  she doesn't have to energy to stop me.

When my cock was inside her fully,  I started to push slowly so that Lisa can sleep well while I'm fucking her.

It feels so good. The feeling of adrenaline to make myself finish quickly adds to the pleasure.

After pushing myself into hers a couple of times, I spilled my cum inside her. My cock was twitching and throbbing at the euphoric feeling.

When I pulled my cock out,  Cum started leaking out of her.

It will always be the best sight in the world.

I pulled a tissue and wiped her pussy clean.

Goodnight baby!  Sweetdreams!  I say and I hugged her from the back.