Two Pleasurers

Taehyung's POV

"I'll go now. You don't need to wait for me. It may take me long" Irene noona said.

"Okay noona! I'll go now. Please be careful!" I said and the lady got outside my car.

I followed my eyes on her as she walked. I looked at her through my car's window as she enter the clinic. But when she was on the glass door, a woman bumped in to her. I try not to laugh as the girl bumps her head with Irene noona's chin.

It probably hurt. I can tell they are starting to apologize to each other. I noticed the other girl, my heart started to beat faster than usual.

Lisa? What is she doing here?  These is an OBgyn's clinic right?

I looked at the two ladies.

Two pleasurers.

One is the pleasurer that I have and the other one is the pleasurer that I want.

But sadly,  I can't have her. She resigned at the the agency already.

I panicked when she got out of the door. This is my chance to meet her again. I need to act fast. I opened my car window.

"Lisa!" I called her name and she looked around. She can't notice me immediately because of my mask and hat.

"Lisa over here!" I called more and she finally noticed me.

She looked shocked and scared seeing me but she still walked towards where my car is.

"Teahyung? What are you doing here?" she asked and looked around. As if looking for someone. She must be scared of dispatch or what.

"Hop in! We can't talk here" I said. She hesitated at first but she still got inside my car.

I'm happy. I can finally spend time with her.

I drove off the car and she was nervously quiet the entire time.

"I will take you to my house. We can eat lunch there" I said not looking at her. I just focused on the road.

She just hummed to answer yes. I don't know what happened but she seemed to be frightened over something.

The tears threathening to fall on her eyes is visible to my eyes. I didn't had big eyes to miss things like this.

I wonder what's worrying her. I wanted to comfort her and make her okay. But we're not close yet.

I wanted to laugh at myself. Here I am worrying over pleasurer's problems.

Few weeks ago,  I had to take care of my pleasurer's problem and now I want to take care of Lisa's.

They should be the one to make idols happy right?  But in my case,  It's the other way around.

When we finally arrived at my house, I ordered take out for Lisa and let her sit on the couch to relax. The food arrived shortly after and I decided to make her eat.

It was just the usual pizza and chicken. But I noticed Lisa didn't touch her pizza. She just ate the chicken. I didn't know she was a picky eater. That may be the cause why she's thin.

"Do you have a milk?" she asked and I was surprised.

Milk? Why milk?  But I didn't question her. I just stood to get a box of fresh milk on the ref.

"Here"I gave her the box and an empty glass.

I just observed her. She drank the milk like it was water. Soon,  she emptied the box of fresh milk.

Holy Milking cow! How did she do that.

She burped later and covered her mouth.

"Sorry!" she shyly said and smiled.

"It's okay!" I said.

The way she acts. I can tell right away...

She's pregnant.