Girl Talk

Jennie Kim's House

Lisa's POV

Jennie opened the door for me. Her eyes widened and she jumped to hug me immediately.

"Lisa!!! You're back! I missed you so much!" she said gripping my body tightly and I swear I could not breath.

"I missed you too Jennie but I can't breath!" I said and she let go of me.

"Sorry.. I just missed you! Come on in! Luca and Leo are inside" she pulled me and I excitedly went inside to see my beloved cats.

"There you are!" I smiled when I spotted my cats sitting comfortably in Jennie's couch.

I ran and hugged both of them as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Gosh Lisa! You're so dramatic over your naughty cats! " she rolled her eyes.

I suddenly remembered how Taehyung ran to Yeontan last day. This is how he exactly feel. He loves Yeontan just like how I love Leo and Luca.

"Jennie, is Taehyung your client?" I asked all of a sudden.

"What? No he's not. If he was my client, I would have lose my shit now. Imagine how insecure I would be facing a man more beautiful than me?" and she chuckled.

So therefore he's not Jennie's client.

"But there's a rumor that he's the weirdest kpop client." she whispered like someone would hear us.

"What rumor?" I asked curiously

"That he's not having sex with his pleasurer. He just feeds her and make her fat!" Jennie said and she laughed so hard. I tried not to laugh too.

"Why are you asking about him though?Are you interested in him?" she smirked.

"No, of course not! I was just guessing who you're client is and now I already know that It's not Taehyung and Jungkook. That leaves the rest 5 members to guess." I lied smillingly. Honestly I was just really curious who Taehyung's pleasurer is.

"Oh my God Lisa! You just gave me a clue who yours is!" she said laughing so hard. She' almost crying from laughing so hard.

Huh? I don't understand?

"What?" I asked.

"So, all this time I am right! You're client is Jeon Jungkook!" she guessed it right and I covered my face from blushing so hard.

"How can you say so?" I asked.

"Stupid Lisa! You said you're sure that my client was not Taehyung or Jungkook. How sure are you that my client is not Jungkook?" she said and I frowned defeatedly.

I'm so stupid. Jennie kept on laughing in triumph and I promise I will try to guess her client correctly.

"Lisa loves Jungkook.. Lisa loves Jungkook!" she teased me over and over again and I try to cover my ears from her singing.

"Okay okay! He is! Happy?" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"I'm so smart!" she complemented herself while clapping. She's so annoying. I shouldn't have came here. But I miss my cats.

"So, did you have Sex with Jeon Jungkook already?" she asked casually and I panickedly looked around for any CCTV cameras. Good thing I can't see any.

"Jennie! Will you at least filter your question?" I whisper-shouted at her.

She just rolled her eyes.

"It's just the same question whether I sugar coat it or not. But okay, let me rephrase the question. Did he popped your cherry already?" she smirked at me.