Awkward Lunch

Lisa's POV

The next day, I woke up to the smell of a deliciously cooked meal. I rubbed my eyes open. When I went outside my room, I was surprised to see my father cooking. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning my dear!" he said.

"Good morning dad!  You're cooking!" I smiled widely at him. I walked to him and hugged his back. It smells so good and I can say that this is the first time I don't feel like throwing up seeing or smelling a food. I felt my appetite changed at the sight of my father's cooking.

"I want to eat." I said excitedly.

"You will soon.  Now just sit back on the couch as I prepare the food. I want us to have a good lunch. "

Lunch? I look at the clock and It's already 11 in the morning. I shook my head,  I've been sleeping a lot lately. Maybe because I always sleep late to study.

"I'll take a shower first dad." I said.

"By the way,  where is Jisoo unnie?" I asked.

"She went out to buy fruits for us." he answered.

I nodded and he continued cooking. It's really a miracle that I can see him cooking like this. Just like the old times. I'm so excited to eat the food he prepared. So I quickly took a long cold shower. Back then, I hated cold showers but when I became pregnant,  It suddenly changed.

I looked at the mirror to see my naked body. My stomach is still flat like before but I noticed that my breast seemed to look bigger. And my hips'shape is more defined. I wonder if Jungkook will notice these physical changes in me.

I shook my head. It's impossible though,  there's no chance I will let him touch me after how he cheated on me.

After my shower, I dress up into a pink sweatshirt. It's too big that it looked like a dress to me. I applied a small make up because I want to look good infront of my father. This is a special day because my father is the one cooking.

When I went out to the kitchen, Jisoo was already there, arranging the food my father prepared. I decided to help her with the table arrangement. Then, we heard a knock on the door.

I suddenly got nervous. It could only be Taeyong or Jungkook. And I doubt the later because he's in Busan with his family.

My guess was confirmed when I opened the door to see Taeyong outside. He smiled at me and he quickly entered the house.

"Wow! It smeels good in here!" he said as he walked inside leading to the kitchen. I followed after him and he stopped on his tracks when he saw my father at the table. My father smiled warmly at him.

"Mr. Manoban!  You're finally well" Taeyong said and he quickly went to my father's side to hug him. My father also hugged him back. I can really tell that he likes Taeyong so much. I started to wonder if he will like Jungkook too.

"I told you to just call me father!" he smiled at him.

I looked to see Jisoo unnie rolling her eyes. I can tell she doesn't like Taeyong. Because she's been silently rooting for Jungkook.

"What brought you here Taeyong?" I asked him to change the topic.

"I got your application done already. It's confirmed that you can take the exam in two weeks time." he said excitedly.

"Really?"my father and I both said at the same time.

"Thank you so much Taeyong!  You've been such a great help for me and my father. How can I ever repay you?" I asked and I hope he will not say that my love should be the repayment.