Cold

Lisa's POV

When I opened my eyes,  I noticed I already have a blanket over me. Which was weird because I remember I didn't have last night.

Where is Jungkook?

Did he put put this around me? As I sat up,  I noticed that something was on the table.

Food?

I stood up to check.

There was hotdogs, eggs and pancakes.

Did Jungkook cook this?

I didn't know. He could cook. I saw a note on the table and so I read it up.

Lisa,

I made a breakfast for you. I hope you'll like it. It's not as special as what your dad cooks but I still hope you'd give it a chance.

Jk

I crumpled the note and tossed it on the trash bin. Then I put the food on the ref and started making myself a coffee.

I was reading a magazine on the living room when Jungkook walked in.

I can see that he just got up because of his messy and puffy eyes.

I just observed his movements without looking at him.

I will need to put a lot of effort to make him feel that what we have right now is purely professionalism between a patient and a nurse.

I focused myself on reading and ignored him.

Jungkook's POV

It was already 9 in the morning when I got up. Actually I was already up ealier around 6 to prepare a breakfast for Lisa.

I cooked her an egg and hotdogs because that's all that I know. I also made pancakes which got burnt on the sides but it was still fine.

I wonder if she ate already.

I excitedly got up and go to out of my bedroom. I noticed Lisa was reading a mgazine.

I don't know if she knows that I kissed her last night.

I wasn't able to sleep well because of that. I was so happy that I finally kissed her after all these time.

"Good Morning Lisa!" I said.

She just nodded without even looking at me. I looked on the table and smiled when I saw there's no more food in there.

But I frowned when I saw the food inside the ref instead.

It was untouched.

"You didn't eat?" I asked Lisa trying to sound enthusiastic but failed.

"I don't eat breakfast." she coldly say.

"But you eat breakfast before right?" I asked again. Then she turn her eyes on me.

"That was before. Everybody's changing." she said and looked down on the magazine again.

My chest hurts. I know I hurt her but I didn't know it would be this hard to make a move.

'Way to go Jungkook' I told myself.

Later that day

"I will take a shower" Lisa announced as she walked inside the bedroom,  she took a towel with her and got inside the bathroom.

Back then,  I would normally shower with her. Then we would fuck and we would laugh because she would splash me water and I will fight back. We will end up giggling as I would carry her wet and naked body on our bed and I will eat her out.

The good old times.

Everything is different now because of the shit I pulled on my birthday.

I was lying on my bed when Lisa finished her shower with a towel wrapped around her body.

It was so so hard not to grab the towel to strip her naked.

The body that I always adored. The body that was once mine.

I remember our first time in the Maldives.

That was the best memory.

Taking her as she willingly gave her body to me.

I was her first and she bled for me. But I later called her a slut Just because I was jealous of Taehyung.

To say that I am guilty is an understatement.

If I could only turn back the time. Lisa and I would've been happy.

We would have been here in this house happily taking care of our babies.

But of course I had to ruin that. I'm a jerk and I deserve the cold treatment she gives me now.

Lisa pulled a pair of clothes on her opened luggage. And quickly entered the walk in closet to change.

When she got out,  she was already wearing a comfy white dress.

"You didn't have to bring clothes with you.  You still have your dresses inside the closet" I said gently.

"I remember you told me that I was a user for using things you buy for me which I didn't even asked in the first place. So no thanks. I would rather dress myself with a sack than to wear those."

She said with her eyes as blank as a canvas.

I'm so fucked!