SELECTION

Jungkook's POV

At the BTS dorm

I woke up from the noises my hyungs are making. I went out of my room and saw my hyungs on the living room watching a movie.

I can say that its comedy because they are laughing that Jimin hyung keeps from falling from his seat from laughing too much.

I went closer while rubbing my eyes.

"Oh!  You're awake! There's food I cooked in the fridge, just reheat it.  We already ate" Jin hyung said.

"Thanks hyung!  What are you watching?"I asked.

"We're watching 40-year old virgin. It's really funny!  Come watch it with us Kookie" Hoseok hyung answered while patting the couch for me to sit.

Virgin huh?  I rolled my eyes.

"Yah!  Why are you rolling your eyes.  There's a korean sub if you can't understand english" Namjoon chuckled.

"No,  It's not that.  How can you make fun of a virgin?" I asked seriously.

"Oh Kookie,  we're not making fun of him.  The movie is just funny.  Don't get so pumped up early in the morning." Jimin hyung explained.

"Okay!" I got awkward with my sudden outburst.  Surely because I know now that I'm the only one virgin here.  They already did this with the pleasurer. I can't believe they kept this a secret from me.

"So,  did you already went to talk with Sajangnim?" Taehyung hyung asked as if he just read my mind just now.

"Uh yes!" I hesitantly answered.

They all looked at me this time. I can tell that they are awkward about the topic too just like me.

"So?" Jin hyung raised one brow.

"What So? I can't believe you have kept this information from me.  Do you think I'm still a baby that I won't understand?" I questioned looking at all of them.

"We're sorry,  but we are not allowed to talk about it with you unless you ask for it yourself" Namjoon hyung answered.

"Whatever.  At least now I know." I shrugged.

"So,  have you read the contract yet?  Have you selected already?  Hoseok curiously answered.

"No, I haven't, Sajangnim said I'll receive the email today for selection and contract signing as well as planning the schedule." I said.

"Really?  Can I see them?  I wan't to see who you'd pick."  Jimin hyung excitedly said.

"Jimin!  We're not allowed to see them right?" Yoongi who was silently napping scolded Jimin.

Jimin just nodded disppointedly.

"Hyung,  how is it with the pleasurer?  I mean will it be so awkward?" I asked shyly.

"At first it is. But you will get comfortable as time goes by.  Don't worry Kookie!  I know you can adjust to it soon. Just treat them professionally." Taehyung answered.

Yeah!  Professionally fuck her.  I can't believe this really.. I thought to myself.

"I can't believe our maknae is all grown up" Hoseok hyung said clapping his hands.  Then the group also joined him clapping their hands.

"Uhhh!  Stop it!"  I said and ran towards the kitchen to reheat the food Jin hyung cooked.

After eating and taking a shower, I put on my white shirt,  boxers and sweat pants.