Finding Lisa

Jungkook's POV

The overwhelming attention I received, made it hard for me to start my search for Lisa.

I finally finished my 1 year of a hell training and It feels so liberating to be back in the real world. The world that I love.

My parents along with my brother, his wife and my nephew came immediately to our dorm. My mom cried for a whole day infront of me scolding me for my decision to train without asking their permission first.

My managers were worried about me and they made me feel special the entire day. They would constantly ask me what I want and what I need.

The armies were crying and they managed to make banners of my coming back. They said they were happy to finally have me back.

My hyungs and hugged me and they were very happy to see me. Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung,  Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung and even Taehyung came jumping at me for making it back after 12 hard months of training.

Headlines from different news channels paved its way. As Jeon Jungkook, the golden Maknae of BTS finally ended his military taining. My name filled all the newspapers and articles. Interviews are everywhere and I tried to be as cheerful as always. Hiding the fact that my heart is on a chaos.

I'm so happy for finally getting back the life I've lost for a year.

Though they we're sad because Jin hyung was left in the camp. I had to leave him because we didn't started the training at the same time.

The training thought me a lot of things. Courage, focus,  teamwork,  self reliance and the ability to be observant of other people's actions.

I can say I am more calmer now than before,  I think before I act now. And I listen well.

Listening is one of the traits I lacked back then.

If I would have only listened to Lisa,  all of these would never happen. But I cannot change what happened then.

I need to keep moving forward and forget about the mistakes I made in the past.

With my plan on moving forward,  I also plan to win back Lisa in my life.

A week later, the group finally had a piece of time alone after finishing interviews for our upcoming comeback.

I expected the members to ask me about my relationship with Lisa but they didn't. I can tell everyone has been avoiding the topic.

Even Taehyung never mentioned the issue to me. I badly want to ask him where Lisa is but I think I can look for her on my own.

On the other hand,  Taehyung has been casually normal. It was like nothing happened between the two of us. I can tell he's avoiding to talk about it too.

I wondered if they are together now. Having me out of the picture,  did the two of them managed to be in each other's arms. It hurts but I need to pull myself back up and fight for what is mine in the first place.

Lisa is mine and It will always be that way.

This day I decided to talk to Lisa. The first thing I did was to call her number.

But I was bothered that the number seemed to be inactive now. I'm not sure if she blocked me but when I tried calling her number with Jimin hyung's phone, it still won't reach her.

I decided to just go to her house. I'm sure I can finally see her there.

I took my leave secretly and head straight to Lisa house. I knocked and I smiled when the door finally opened.

But I was shocked to see an unknown person inside. A woman on her 50's opened the door for me. Thank God I wear the mask, she seemed to not recognize me.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" she sweetly ask.

"Is Lalisa Manoban inside?" I asked her.

"Oh.. You're looking for the Manobans. I'm sorry but they are not here." she said.

My brows furrowed at her announcement.

"Where are they? I can wait for them." I said.

"I'm sorry you cannot do that." she said.

"Why?"

"They don't live her anymore. They sold the house to us already." she said.

My shoulder slumped down at the news.

Lisa and her father sold the house?  But why?  Where are they?  How will I find them now?.

"Do you know where they live now?" I asked.

"I'm sorry dear.  I know nothing about where they went after." she said.

And that makes me sad.

This house is a special place. It witnessed my love to Lisa and I feel really bad knowing that other people are staying here now instead of Lisa.

I walked around the neihgborhood absentmindedly but I bumped into someone. When I looked up, I was shocked to see Taeyong.

"Jungkook?" He asked unsurely. Maybe because of my mask.

"Yes It's me Taeyong Can you please tell me where Lisa is?" I asked him and my voice is pleading.

I don't care of I sound pathetic but he's the only one I think who knows where Lisa is now.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but... " he paused.

But I haven't seen Lisa for a year now" he said.

What???

Is that true?  Or he's just hiding Lisa to me?

"Are you saying that to keep her away from me?" I asked.

" No of course not!  I haven't seen Lisa since the day I congratulated her for passing the nursing board. When I tried to visit her in her home, the house was already sold. Since then I haven't seen her. I suspect there something happened between you two because you voluntarily enlisted youself. it's as if she's avoiding me or something." he said.

I'm confused. Why would she avoid Taeyong?  He's her friend right?

If Taeyong doesn't know?  Who are the other people I can ask about Lisa?

This is so frustrating!

Where is Lisa?