Apology

Jungkook's POV

Lisa,  was gently changing the bandage on my head. Her eyes are focused on it but my eyes are focused on hers.

She's so beautiful.

She was so close to me but yet she's so far.

I want her badly. I want her love back.

I need her so much.

"Lisa,  can we talk?" I asked when she was done changing me.

"About what?" she said without looking at me.

"About us. About everyrhing that happened." I looked into her eye and she looked at mine as well.

"There's no more us. And everything that happened was in the past. Nothing to talk to now." She said as she looked away.

"There is a lot we need to talk to Lisa." I held her hand but she pulled it back.

"And what is it? That I'm a cheater? I'm a gold digger? I'm a slut?" Hurt was clear in her voice but her eyes were as cold as ice.

"No,  you're not all of that. I'm so so sorry that I said those words to you. I was just jealous and mad that time." My voice was gentle. I need to make her feel that I'm genuinely sorry.

"Well,  good that you know." she snapped. Then she stood to walk away.

"Lisa,  wait.. Please Lisa listen" I grabbed her arm to make her face me.

"What do you want Jungkook?" She pulled her arm back then she crossed both arms in her chest.

"I want to say sorry. I want to aplogize for everything that I did to you" I apologized with all my heart.

"That was in the past. No need to bring that up. Im here to work not to be reminded of the day you ruined me." she said. Her tone was harsh and I know she's really hurt.

"Lisa,  I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were pregnant. If I only knew." I said with sincerity.

"Nothing will change because you're sorry Jungkook!" She said and I nodded.

She's right. Nothing will change but we could've prevented it from happening.

"I know but you should've told me that you were pregnant." I said. I'm also hurt. She kept the news from me when I was the father in the first place. I should be the one to know about it first.

"I was about to tell you but you became a selfish bitch and you didn't even let me explain my side. Instead you enetered the military while I was mourning over the loss of our baby!" she shouted. Her tears are now falling from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Lisa.. Please forgive me. I know what I did was unforgivable but let me make it up to you please let's start over again." I begged.

"Start over again? Are you mad? How can we start over again when I don't even want to see your face." she scowled at me. Her brows are meeting as she looked at me like I'm the most disgusting person ever.

"Because of you my baby is gone!" she yelled.

My baby is gone? She should have said My babies were gone. I don't know but the way she says it, It's as if one baby was gone.

"My baby is gone? I thought we had twins?" I asked her accusingly.

"I mean..my babies.. are..gone." Lisa stuttered.

She will always be a terrible liar. I know when she lies. Everytime she lies,  she would be fidgeting her fingers. And that's what she's doing now.

"You're lying. You kept telling me that our baby is gone. We have two babies. Where is the other one?!."

"I don't know what you're talking about Jungkook." she said looking everwhere except my eyes.

"Lisa,  tell me! Where is the other one?" I asked out of frustration.

I need to know. I need to know where my other baby is!

"There's no other one. They were gone. Both of them." she tried to sound casual but I can hear the hesitation in her voice.

She is lying.

"You should know that I know you so much Lisa. You can't lie to me." I walked closer to her.

"I already answered you. There's nothing to talk to." she said as she took a step back while looking down.

"Lisa, please I'm begging you. I can see that you're lying. Please. Tell me honestly. Is the other baby alive? Where is he?  Where is she?"

Fuck!!! I'm so frustrated right now!

"I need to go buy your medicines." she said and she walked with her long legs quickly out of the bedroom.

"Lisa! Please..." I called but she left.

Damn it lisa!

Where is the baby?

I am gripping my hair out of frustration.

I know and I can feel it. She can't answer me directly. I know she's lying. She's hiding something from me and I need to find out.

If what I can sense is right, I swear to God I'm gonna take what is mine!