13th

Lisa's POV

11,12.... 13

Fuck!

This can't be...

"Lisa? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me the moment he caught me intently staring at my phone.

I immediately put it down down to hide it from him. I was counting the days in my phone's calendar.

"Yes, I am" I lied. I'm not okay. I'm scared and disappointed at myself for not taking the pills the agency has instructed for me to take. Jungkook scooted closer to me and hugged me from behind. He held my waist and pulled me against his chest. His morning wood is pressed in my back. As much as I want to enjoy being intimate with him. I can't help but be paranoid.

13th? Seriously? I'm the most stupid person in the world. Well,  I just had sex with him during my most fertile day. A woman is most fertile on the 12th-14th day counting from her first day of period.

I can feel my life draining out of me. I'm so doomed. There's a 98% chance that I will be pregnant. I'm probably pregnant by now.

Flashes of Chaeyoung's lifeless body after giving birth made way to my mind. The death of Chaeyoung and her baby is the main reason why I didn't pursue the nursing career.

First, I'm scared of getting pregnant after what happened to my bestfriend.

Second,  what will happen to my relationship with Jungkook. With his career at risk,  he may try to abort the baby. I shook my head at the thought. I won't let him do that! If so,  I'll leave him instead. No,  he will leave me for sure. That's for a fact. I know he loves me but I doubt he will take the responsibility. Before I knew it,  tears are already pouring down my cheeks.

"Baby? Are you crying?" he worriedly asked.

I sobbed and this time I did not stop myself from crying so hard.

He turned me around so that I will face him and he hugged me tightly.  His arms are wrapped around my body as if protecting me from something.

"Baby, why are you crying?  Please tell me.. I hate seeing you like this. What is it?" he asked as he carress my hair and gently kiss me on my forehead.

I won't tell him. I won't tell him that I'm sure I'm pregnant by now. I know he will leave me the moment he know this. That there is a possibility of a fetus inside my womb now.

"I just miss my dad" I half lied. Yes I miss my dad but It's not the reason as to why I am crying. I'm definitely shattered.  My life and Jungkook's life is now at risk. I hate myself for being so stupid. I love Jungkook so much and I'm so scared he will leave me.

"Awww..Is that so?  Would you like us to go home now Lis?"

"No, I'm fine really. I just miss him but we will be back in a matter of days" I said.

"I love you so much Lisa!  I'm just here for you"
Then he wiped my tears away. I just wish the situation was different. If I had taken the pills, I would be enjoying myself so much with him alone in this Island. But the sad reality slapped me so hard. Here I am crying in his arms knowing that I am pregnant with his child. I knew it. This kind of relationships won't last long. It's just too good to be true.

Suddenly his phone was ringing.

"Manager is calling. I'll just take this okay? I'll be back" he said and stood up to answer the call.

I stood also and dress myself up. I need to stop crying. I should try to enjoy the remaining days I have with Jungkook here in this island. I shook my worries off of me.