Reason

Jungkook's POV

"Lisa lost your baby..

She had a Miscarriage Kook."

With that I slumped down on the floor.

"This can't be... "

"No! Please no!  Tell me you're lying! Tell me this is just a joke!  Please hyung!" I cried my self out. I didn't know.

"It's true Kook,  I'm the one who rushed her bleeding body to the hospital." he said.

"She was pregnant? I didn't know!" I frustratingly tugged my hair with my fingers.

"Her weight lose was caused by her pregnancy. She admitted it back then when we were in my house that she was pregnant. But I didn't know it was your baby"

"How come she didn't tell me?" Why would she hide it from me?. I could have taken care of her. I could have been there for her.

"She was afraid that you would have it aborted that's why.  We know the Pleasurers rules Kook!" he said.

"But I will never have it aborted! I thought she was on pills. I never knew." I suddenly remember the changes in her body back then. How can I be so stupid not to notice!

"Too late Kook,  the baby is already gone." he said.

I cried I cried so much.

"When did this happened?  Is it when I was inside the camp?" I asked. I wanted to know what caused her miscarriage. The real reason why.

"No, It was the night that we fight." he said.

I stood up from my feet.

"What do you mean the night we fight?" I asked him.

"After our fight I kept looking for you and calling you. I know Lisa was in danger knowing she was pregnant. I tried to warn you to be gentle on her because I realized that you were the father of the child Lisa is carrying. But I can't reach you." he said.

I remember turning my phone off that time because I don't want to talk to them.

"When I called Lisa, she was crying for help. And I can tell that time something was wrong so I drove of to the address she gave me." I listened to him. My chest twists everytime he proceeds with what happened on that terrible night.

"When I got inside,  I noticed the flowers and the candles everywhere,  the romantic dinner she set for you. I also noticed the blood on the floor...

Oh God!  I can't listen to him anymore!

My poor Lisa. My baby..

"I followed her blood. Lisa was there unconcious. Her thing was bleeding. Her head was also bleeding." I covered my mouth. I can't imagine this has happened. This happened to my Lisa.

Taehyung was also crying now remembering what happened.

"I rushed her to the hospital, and good thing I did because the doctor said if I arrived a little later,  Lisa could've died of blood lose on her head."

My heart sank at the thought of Lisa dying. I never thought I have done this to her. I'm so stupid!  How can I hurt her like this?

I love her. I should have listened to her. I should've let her explain.

"She lost the baby Kook." he said.

The baby..  I lost the baby... I can't believe this is actually happening to me.

"The next day when I was about to visit her. She was gone. Somebody told me that a doctor took her." he said and I got bothered.

"Doctor? Who is this Doctor?" I asked while wiping my tears.

I haven't heard that she has a doctor friend.

"I don't know too. I tried looking for her but she's gone missing." he said and he continued.

"One thing's for sure. Whoever this doctor is,  she's the only one who knows where Lisa is"

I need to find this doctor.

I need to find her.

I need to make things right!