No Choice

Lisa POV

"Father, I'm heading to work" I said and gently kissed his forehead.

"Okay dear, please take care of yourself" My father said.

I then grabbed my purse and looked at the mirror.

I should look decent since I'm meeting someone that may hire me or something.

And given that Jennie always wears the most fashionable clothing, I really need to look presentable.

I hailed a cab and went to Jennie's house.

When I knocked, she opened it immediately.

She was gorgeous as always. She's so beautiful that if I was a man, I would date her.

"Good morning Jennie" I greeted her.

"Good morning Lisa! Are you ready?" she smiled warmly at me.

"Yes! I'm ready!" I said. There's no more turning back this time.

We arrived at a fine dining restaurant, and as we entered, I saw a man waving at us looking like in his late 40's. We hurriedly went towards his table. He immediately stood up.

"Hello! I'm Mr. Park. You must be Lisa?" he extended his hand to shake mine.

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you Mr Park" I replied shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too.. come and sit!" he called the waiter and we ordered our food.

"Jennie, I suppose you already explained the work to her? "Mr. Park asked.

"I'm sorry Mr. Park but I'm really bad at explaining that's why I thought you can just explain it to her?" Jennie explained.

"Oh! Is that so, but are you sure Lisa you're willing to take the work?" Mr.Park asked.

I suddenly got nervous. It's as if I'm about to enter a crime.

But he looked decent enough that It's imposible for him to be a part of a mafia or assassin squad.

"Yes! I'm sure. I really need money for my sick father. I can do anything." I gulped at my words. I closed my eyes and opened it. I can't say no now.

"Okay so let me ask you Lisa, do you know any kpop groups?" he asked curiously.

I furrowed my brow. What the heck? Is he trying to make me audition? But Jennie is not a kpop idol right? And the training alone would take me five years. Will I earn money even before training?

"Uhh.. Yes I know some.. As a matter of fact I have one favorite group." I answered smilingly thinking about my favorite group which songs occupy most of my playlist.

"Which group is that?" he asked again.

"I love Bangtan so much. They are my favorite" I honestly answered.

Mr. Park suddenly looked at Jennie and Jennie exchanged glances with him too.

Then, Mr. Park smiled.

"That's interesting Lisa" he said.

"Yeah.. But how is the kpop group related to the work I'm applying? I asked.

"You see Lisa, I manage an agency where we hire girls to accomodate kpop idol's personal needs" he explained but I can't understand him.

"What? You mean to be their P.A.? Or like nanny?" I seriously don't get him. Why doesn't he get straight to the point?

"Lisa, we are hiring girls who are willing to have SEX with the idols" He emphasized on the word SEX.

My jaw dropped from 10th floor to the ground floor.

I blushed.

Whaaaaattttt???? Is he serious? This is even worse than killing someone. I looked at Jennie and realized she got really nervous with my reaction.

"Jennie.... " I looked at her asking for her help. I'm so confused right now.

I have been very conservative and I respected my body a lot. I can't believe there will come a day that I'll consider selling my body to a random kpop Idol. Wait, What if it's BTS? Even so, I don't even know them personally. What if they're jerks in person?

"So?" Mr. Park waited for my reply.

"Lisa, think about your father. There's no work out there that can help you earn this much in a short amount of time. In a couple of months, you can even send your father abroad for healing" Jennie explained.

I thought about my father. All his life he has sacrificed for me. He fed me, clothed me, took care of me and loved me. And this may be my way of returning his sacrifices.

I guess I don't have a choice now.

I gulped and hesitantly nodded.

Mr. Park smiled at me.

"So, I brought here the contract. You may read it first before signing." he took a folder and gave it to me. I read the title...

PLEASURER'S CONTRACT

After the dinner..

When we reached Jennie's house, I asked her immediately.

"Jennie, do you think I can pull this off?

"Of course Lisa! I assure you that you can do this. I know how strong you are" she patted my back.

I'm really disgusted at this work I'm about to get in. How can I even do such stuff with a person I don't know.

"Wait! So you have been doing it with a kpop idol all this time? Who is he? Which group is he from? "I curiously asked Jennie.

"Girl, you know we're not allowed to talk about them right? You have read the contract and its stated that privacy among our clients is a must." I rolled my eyes at her answer.

"But, we share the same work right? So more or less It doesn't matter if I ask?" I teased her.

"Oh my gosh! You're so persistently annoying" she rolled her eyes this time.

"please....... Jennie...... Kimmmmmm.... " I smilingly repeated until she covered her ears.

"Alright alright! But just keep quiet please? You're so annoying Lalisa!"

"Who is it??? come on tell me!" I'm really curious.

"Fine, but I'll just tell you the group where he is from but not his name. Got it?" Jennie raised one brow at me

"Okay spill" I said.

Jennie breathed

"He's from Bangtan"