What are we?

Jungkook's POV

I looked at Lisa while she is busy writing something down her notebook.

I can't believe she's hiding the baby from me.

But I understand because I really have no right to be with them after putting them in danger.

I badly want to see my son or daughter so bad.

Fuck!  I'm the father and I don't even know if the baby is a girl or a boy.

I want to ask Lisa about it.

What's the baby's name?

How old is it?

When is the baby's birthday?

What does the baby do all the time?

How does the baby look?

Did he/she got my features? Or Lisa's?

Can he/she eat already?

Does she breastfeed the baby?

I doubt it. Her breast are still firm as before.

Does it hurt giving birth? I looked down her lap as she sit on the couch.

Come to think of it?  How come she's still tight just like before?

Weird.

"Is there any problem?" Lisa asked when she noticed I am checking her out.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking what to cook right now." I lied.

I can't tell her that I know about the baby already.

I need to follow detective Lee's advise and try to act like everything is normal.

"Okay!" she said then she looked down on her notebook again.

Lisa and I's relationship is somewhat weird right now. I can't tell what actually are we... Surely, we're not boyfriend and girlfriend but I would kiss her sometimes on her forehead, cheeks and lips and she's fine with it.

I haven't tried to have sex with her after the last time. I want her to feel that It's not only her body that I want.

It's hard though. You know how much I feel around her. She always makes me feel hot whenever she's around. But I can still prove her that I can be different for her.

I honestly don't know how to act around her. I don't know how she feels. If she has forgiven me already? Or she's still mad?

It's like I'm under a probation period. Proving to her that I'm still worth a second chance.

If I could only see my baby,  I can prove to Lisa that I will be a great father.

I promised myself I will take what's mine. Lisa and my baby are mine and I'm gonna put a stop to that doctors insanity.

Lisa's POV

I notice Jungkook is looking at my lap while I am writing his condition's progress on my notebook.

I wonder what he's thinking.

"Is there any problem?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking what to cook right now." he said.

"Okay!" I said then looked down on my notes.

How I wish he answered I'm thinking about fucking you. I actually miss the horny Jungkook.

He's been sweet and caring the past few days but I also miss the playful side of him.

I badly miss his touch, his hot kisses,  his warm and strong body.

I looked at him as he was busily checking the fridge for something to cook.

He looks so hot with just his simple clothings. I really want to touch him right now because I don't know if I will be able to get to touch him again.

Eunwoo,  my baby and I will be leaving in a week. And I will never see my Jungkook again. I love him so so much and I don't want to hurt him but I need to repay Eunwoo's kindness. He's been an angel to me and my baby and I think Jungkook can move on without me.

I sighed as I look at him. His muscles, his tiny waist, his thick thighs. His thighs which easily parts my legs if he wishes too.

I hope he would touch me before I leave.

'Uhhhhh!!! I'm a horny girl and I don't like it!'

What's happening to me?  I'm not always like this but if it's Jungkook, I quickly turn into this horny girl.

But he won't look at me like before.

Am I not that attactive just because I already gave birth?

Am I fat?

Ugly?

What if I tease him? Will he still ignore me?

Yeah!  I'll do that,  I'll tease him later to make him want me.

I'm a bad girl and I know it.