PLEASURER???

Jungkook POV

I knocked at the door.

"Come in" I heared him said.

I went inside Sajangnim's office and sat down the chair infront of his office table.

"What can I do for you Kookie?"he asked while looking on some papers above his table.

"Ahh..  I.. Saj.. Uhmm... You... I.. "

He suddenly looked at me "Hey!  What are you trying to say?"  He looked at me curiously.

"Oh!  I remembered,  Namjoon came here a while ago telling me you wanted to talk to me so you can get laid" he said casually like it's a normal thing.

I blushed and panickly looked around to see if someone heared him.

"Yah!  Don't say it like that! It's embarrassing! What if people hear you?" I said almost shouting.

"Why what's wrong with wanting sex?  You're just a normal boy who needs those kind of things.  I totally understand. As a matter of fact,  I can help you with that." he said.

"Really?  How?" I'm so curious this time.  I really wanted to know how he can help me with this so important problem of mine.

"You see Kookie, most idols are not allowed to date and you being very famous are also not allowed to just fuck random girls out there.  Its just very risky on your career. So different companies has already talked about this including SM, YG, JYP, and many more.  We have agreed that,  to help our artist with their personal needs which is SEX. We created a secret agency for this."

"what agency? "I asked again.

"We built an agency which hires girls who are to sign contract that they will personally give sexual satisfactions to kpop idols.  Of course they are highly paid." he explained.

"Oh!  It's starting to make sense now" but then I frowned. "But,  if that's the case?  Then it's dangerous for us.  What if they have STD or something?" disgusted by that thought I asked him.

He chuckled. 

"No kookie,  we make sure to it that the girls are very clean,  of course they undergo lab tests and exams just to make sure. Some of the applicants are even virgin."

"What?!!Why?!! Are they that willing to give themselves to someone they don't know?" I asked for the nth time.

"Kookie,  some girls are just desperate for money you know.  I guess they don't have a choice. Given that they are paid highly. Some can even buy their own house and cars for just a couple of months" he answered.

"Well,  how about the girl?  Can I get to pick or your agency will pick her for me?"

I can't believe I am really considering this. Well,  I guess it's just fine.  She will be paid and I can definitely help her while she helps me. It's a win-win situation right?

"The agency will just pick 5-6 options and they will send you pictures on your email, you can then choose who you want. You can even choose all of them" he smirked but I just frowned. 

What kind of man fucks all 6 girls at the same time?  That's already a crime!

"Uhh.. No thanks!  I'll settle for only one. Who knows I might mix their names up" I laughed at the thought.

"Sorry,  I forgot to tell you that you also need to sign a contract like you are not allowed to ask her name,  talk to her or date her.  And most importantly,  You are not allowed to fall in love with the pleasurer.  Got it? "

"Pleasurer?" what's that?

"It's how you should call them.  They are the professional pleasurer. Just treat her professionally." Sajangnim said.

"One more thing,  did my hyungs? I mean did they already did this with the pleasurer?" I asked again.

"Yes!  All of them except you of course" he smiled.

I didn't know about that.  They never told me.

So that's the reason why they became quiet yesterday. 

"Last question Sajangnim. When can I see her?  And will the pleasurer changes from time to time or it's just one person for me?"

"It depends upon you,  you can be with one pleasurer all the time and you can also change with the other pleasurer if you're now satisfied with her work. Some idols are really comfortable with a single person while some changes almost everytime.  You can arrange your own schedule as to when you want to see her.  The agency has a private hotel for you to stay everytime you would meet her.  You can check your email later so you can sign the contract and arrange your pleasure schedule." he said.

"Oh.. Okay. Thank you Sajangnim" I said standing up but before I left the office I hear him say.

"Jungkook, NO FALLING IN LOVE" he sternly said.

I nodded and bowed.  Of course I won't.