Plan A

Jungkook's POV

The next day, the Director of the Hospital along with our CEO Bang Si Hyuk and My manager gathered for a meeting in my room.

The Nurse is not here because the meeting was confidential.

Last night,  I was able to convince my manager to have the Hospital's Director to come and see me.

And now we will finally start the meeting.

"It's a great pleasure to have Bighit's CEO visit us." the Director said smillingly.

"It's as if Bighit is such a big deal?" Bang PD chuckled.

"Bighit has been the biggest sponsor in this hospital. Of course you are a Big Deal and with that, we assure you that Jungkook of BTS will get the best treatment around here." he said.

"Is that so? But I'm afraid Jungkook needs to continue his treatment back in their dorm" Bang PD said.

"Really? But why?" the director asked confusedly.

"It's dangerous fo Jungkook to stay here that long because of the Saesangs. You understand his situation right?" Our CEO asked.

"I understand. But if there's anything you would like to ask for us. The hospital will greatly help." he said.

"Well about that,  we believe you can be a great help. Can you suggest any nurses from your hospital to have them look after Jungkook as he takes his rest on the dorm." Bang PD said and I smiled.

Everything is turning out well.

"Of course we have the best nurses here. There are quite a lot experienced actually. The Head of the Nurse's Department is one of the best but I think she's too you so I suggest others like--"

"I want the Head of the Nurse Department to look after me. I want her services." I said cutting him off from saying names I don't want to hear.

They were taken a back with what I said.

"Oh,  If It's here nursing service that you want,  then we can give you that." he smiled.

"Thank you so so much!" I grinned.

Lisa's POV

"No!" I answered our director sternly.

"Lisa,  the patient wants your services please reconsider.  They are our top sponsors so we really need to comply."

I don't know how Jungkook got the information that I am working here. I asked the hospital to never tell him anything about me but here I am being asked to babyshit him for a month!

"I'm afraid I will just have to resign then." I said.

"Lisa? What are you saying?!" He was shocked to hear me say the words.

I will never be fazed with this. I will choose to resign than to take care of him. After everything that he did,  he even has the nerve to ask our Director about my services?

If Jungkook thinks he can make me go back to him like that, well he's wrong.

"Fine,  I'll just tell them you're not fit for the job and I will just choose another nurse instead.

I smirked.

"I will never lose to you Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook's POV

"She said no?" I can't believe it. She refused the director? She refused her own boss?

"I'm sorry Jungkook but she's really busy. Being the head nurse is a tough work and we cannot give her to you. You can have anyone instead. We can even give you two to three nurses just to make sure that you are well taken care of." the director said.

Well I thought it would be that easy if the director was on my side.

What should I do now? I want to be near her so bad.

It's funny how millions of armies would fight just to see us yet one girl avoids me like I have an STD or something.

I got quiet.

A smile creeped into my lips.

Well.. I have the power of the whole Army right?