Nightmares

"Jungkook help!'

'Please help me'

I tried running to Lisa but I can't move my feet. I can't move my body.

It's like I'm frozen.

She was crying.

Her hands are on her stomach, covering it and it's bleeding.

I don't know what happened.

I think someone stabbed her.

Lisa! I cried as I try to reach her but i can't get to her.

Jungkook! help me please!

She cried again

I try to move every part of my body to help her but I can't

Slowly Lisa's face is drowning in the darkness

I blinked my eye open hoping to see her clearly but she's slowly fading.

Lisa No!!!

Don't leave me please!

Lisa!!!!!!!!!

I screamed her name on the top of my lungs.

I woke up panting and sweating. I wiped the sweat beads on my forehead.

Another nightmare.

I've been having a nightmares about Lisa for months now.

"Jeon, A punishment of 100 push ups for screaming in the midnight!" I hear the officer say.

I stood up to perform his punishment.

It's never new to me being punished like this. Everytime I would have a nightmare about Lisa, I would scream her name and the officers will come to punish me.

It's been 11 months now since I started training in the military.

Everything in here is hard. Physical pain and exhaustion is unimaginable.

No special treatments, no favors. I'm not the famous Jeon Jungkook here who fans would kneel to.

My body aches in pain everyday but the physical pain will not compare to the emotional pain I'm sufferring.

It's been 11 months of pure torture not being able to see Lisa as I voluntarily enlist myself here.

At first I was driven by anger and pain and jealousy that It made me convince our CEO for my immediate enlistment the very same day after my heated argument with Lisa.

I did not bid my hyungs goodbye and I did not say my farewell to my parents. I did not let the armies prevent me from the decision.

As the days passed,  I started regretting my decision to come here.

We are not allowed to have a visitors and cellphones are prohibited.

I asked the officers to just let me leave. Because I can't survive without Lisa.

We are isolated in a place where no outside contact is allowed.

I was not even allowed to talk with Jin hyung. We are trained like robots and with that no emotions should take over.

But the guilt I have inside me is eating me everyday.

I regret every word I said to Lisa,  I regret fighting Taehyung. I regret hurting her. I regret making her cry.

And now that these nightmare are chasing my conscience,  I cannot be any more guilty and remorseful towards Lisa.

I don't know what happened to her.

I'm so damn scared that something happened to her with all these frightening nightmares I have everynight.

Lisa's bleeding as she's asking for my help keeps replaying on my head over and over again.

One more month and I'm free to leave this prison.

I need to see Lisa.

I need to apologize.

I don't care anymore if she cheated on me. I will forgive her if she did.

All I want right now is to win her back. Even if it means I need to fight Taehyung.

I will win her and I will never let her go anymore.

------------------------------

Thoughts?  If they see each other again, Should Lisa give Jungkook a chance as immediate as possible? 😊