Investigate

Lisa's POV

Weeks passed and I noticed Jungkook's efforts. He is really trying his best to show me that he is sorry and he loves me.

Everyday he would cook something special for me.

At first I said that he should stop because he is really having a hard time preparing while reading a cooking book.

I find him actually cute when he is wearing a flower printed apron while his muscles are showing.

But being the golden maknae that he is,  he immediately learned how to cook and I craved for his cooking everyday more than I craved for my dad's.

Everynight, he would sing me a song to help me sleep and I find it really sweet.

His voice was the first thing that made me feel in love with him that's why I appreciate it so much. He would also write songs about his love for me and promised me he will produce it soon when his rest ended.

He would do all the chores at home including washing my dirty clothes but I always hide my underwears from him.

That would be so awkward if I let him wash my used underwear. Though he said he won't mind because he has eaten me a couple of times, still I don't allow him.

He would tell me everyday that he loves me but I don't respond. I don't want him to get false hopes.

The sweetest thing I find him usually do is his everyday letters. Everytime I wake up in the morning,  there will always be a letter for me on the coffee table. The letter is filled with his thoughts,  his love for me and his apologies.

He doesn't know but I've been keeping his letters that he wrote inside an empty shoebox in the closet.

At least I can have a remembrance from him once I left.

Jungkook has also started telling his fans that he is inlove and that he is happy because of a special someone. Surprisingly his fans are very supportive about it.

He kept my name anonymous but I'm still scared that one of his crazy fans will know.

As much as I wanted to stay here. I need to leave immediately.

Eunwoo told me that he'll take me and Jungli abroad. He said that it will be the best way to keep my baby from Jungkook.

He said Jungkook will take the baby away from me and I can't let that happen.

My heart asks me Why should I ran away from Jungkook when I can just simply forgive him and be a whole family together?

But it's not as easy as that.

I already have Eunwoo.  I can't hurt him. He is so perfect and kind and understanding. He's like an angel and he loves me and my baby so much.

I love Jungkook with all my heart but I must return Eunwoo's kindness. I don't care of the repayment is myself but I'm just so grateful of him because without him, my baby wouldn't even survive.

If I'm far away from Jungkook, maybe I can forget him and I can learn how to love Eunwoo instead. It will be easy right?

Yeah yeah Who am I kidding? I know it's impossible to forget my feelings for Jungkook. He will be forever engraved in my heart. And no one can take his place in it. He conquered it with a flag and I surrendered under his might.

I was cut off my thoughts when I saw Jungkook all dressed walking out of his room. Wearing his hat and hoodie.

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously.

"I'm just going to meet a friend Lis," he smile as he walk to me.

He kissed me on my checks and I nodded.

Lately, he always does this. Giving me tender kisses on my cheeks,  lips and forehead. I just allow him though. I want to enjoy our last moments happily together.

Though we never had sex after the last time. It's disappointing because I badly want to feel him again but Jungkook is not making any move. He tries to control himself from me. I don't know why but maybe he wants to prove me that he's just after it.

How I wish we would make love just before I leave. I want to memorize his taste and his touch before I leave him.

I will leave him. Just like how he left me. He will finally feel how it is to be left alone.

But why do I feel guilty? Lately, he made me feel so happy and the hate I feel in my chest vanished completely.

But still,  I cannot go back to him. Eunwoo has been kind to me for a year and Jungkook has been kind only for 2weeks.

Jungkook will never compare to Eunwoo's kindness.

I have no plans on telling Jungkook about my plan of leaving because I know he will stop me for sure.

"Take care!" I said to him.

Then Jungkook left.

Jungkook's POV

I'm here at the cafe waiting for the person I know that would help me the most.

Finally, he came walking to me holding his black bag.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon!" he greeted.

"Good morning detective Lee!" I bowed. "Take your seat" I point to the chair in front of me.

"Thank you!" he said and we both sit down.

"Is there any progress about the work I had given you." I asked with a hopeful voice.

"Yes! You told me to investigate about Lalisa Manoban and Cha Eunwoo's relationship right?" he confirmed.

"Yes" I nodded. I want to know everything that happened while I was gone.

---------------------------------

I love my new cover!  😍😍😍