Dancing Queen

Jungkook's POV

Lisa took a shower and I'm here patiently waiting for her. At first, I asked if I can go shower with her but she told me to wait for her instead.

The anticipation I feel is unimaginable as I lay her on her soft and small bed.

I recalled Detetive Lee's report says that she's a great dancer and she was even banned on some competition because of her constant winning.

I wonder if she dances really well. I can't wait anymore, If she takes more time, I promise I will just take her inside her bathroom.

The temperature is getting hotter so I decided to remove my jacket and my shirt. I leave my black skinny pants alone. I don't want to scare her with my hard cock.

Suddenly,  I hear the shower door open

Suddenly, I hear the shower door open. A cue that she's done. She peeked her head out of the bathroom door and smiled innocently at me.

"Are you ready?" she asked sweetly. She's so damn cute. I'm excited to see what she's wearing and what she's up to. She's trying to hide it from me.

"I'm so ready baby" I said excitedly.

The room was dark and the only source of light is her small lampshade. But I can clearly see her. I tried to relax my body and fold my arms under my head to see what she's about to do.

Then, she slowly walked outside the door. My heart began to beat faster when I saw what she's wearing.

Revealing her sexy red dress she emerged from the door. Her dress sparkles from the sequence. He skin glows against her red dress. Her curves are visible and her legs looked so soft and long. She's not wearing any foot wear. Just her bare foot.

Oh my God! She looks so fucking hot

Oh my God! She looks so fucking hot. So perfect. She's a living sexy doll and she's mine.

I fight the urge to pin her right were she's standing. I need to be patient. She prepared this for me after all.

I just focused on her movement instead. She reached for her phone on the vanity table and pressed something in it. I believe it will be the song she will dance to.

In a split second, Her sweet and innocent smile was replaced with a hot and fierce look. She looked into my eyes and I can tell that the game is on.

I leaned on the headboard excitedly waiting for her next move.

Suddenly, the song began playing.

Take Me

I smiled at her choice of song. It's a sexy song. Just what I needed right now.

Then Lisa started to move.

Do you have something to say
'Cause the feelings in my mind cannot escape

She lay down on the floor and lifted her hips up.
And I swear to God my cock just twitched at the sight.

Fuck Lisa!"

Would you ever take me
'Cause my heart is all I carry
The feelings in my mind I cannot explain.

She stood back and started dancing. Hitting all the beat with her body. She's like a water. She seemed to have no bone in her body. She's so good. I can imagine Jimin hyung dancing with her. It would be epic.

Far away there's places to see
And all the worries and the lies cannot see me
Could you ever take me
'Cause my heart is all I carry
The feelings in my mind I cannot explain

My breathing is now heavy. I can see my chest moving up and down on every move she makes.

Her body is so perfect, she looked so fierce, tough, sexy and alluring at the same time.
A complete opposite of her soft and innocent personality. She's a monster in dancing I can tell.

Maybe, we need some time to mend this broken trust
I don't want this to end and fade to dust

The way her hips move makes me want to move my hips against hers too. Her movements are on point, sharp, and sexy. She's not just dancing to it. She's the music playing. The embodiment of the song. She's even better that any kpop girl member I know.

Baby, we need some time to mend this broken trust
I really want us to start up this trust

Yeah I don't trust myself right now. I feel so hot and I badly need her.

When she finished, I did not stop my self from clapping. I swear I'm drooling just now.

"Do you like it?" She asked as she smiled sweetly at me. I got confused if she was the same girl who was dancing a while ago. The duality in her confuses me.

How I wish she would audition to be a kpop idol but that would be hard for us to date so no.

"I love it! You're so good!" I said. And she walked slowly at me. She was sweating and I like it.

"I'm sorry I just came up with the steps now so it's not that good."

"What? How?" I asked she must be really good.

"I can memorize steps in seconds" she said. "But I stopped dancing lately so I can't dance that well anymore." she shyly said.

"Are you serious? Your dancing skills is the best." I said. "Come here and let me reward you with your great dancing." I said and pulled her on top of me.

I'm so turned on right now. She turned me on with her dancing. She's a dancing queen and I love her more because of it.