Congratulations!

Lisa's POV

I looked at my laptop's screen over and over again. Checking if what I'm seeing is real.

I rubbed my eyes and opened it once more to read

List of Passers

Top 10 Lalisa Manoban

Am I dreaming? I passed the exam?

I passed?

"I passed the exam!" I shouted as I jumped up and down and Jisoo came jumping with me too.

My father who was in his room joined us.

We all hugged each other and I felt my tears pouring already from the happiness I feel.

I'm so happy and I'm so proud of myself for making it to the top 10.

I need to tell Jungkook about this. I want to make him proud with this achievement of mine.

Just as I was about to call him, my phone started ringing.

Taeyong is calling...

I answered Taeyong's call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Lisa! Congratulations! I saw the test result and you did really well!" he said enthusiatically.

"Thank you so much Taeyong! This is all because of your help." I said.

Taeyong was the person who became the bridge to make my dreams come true.

Without his help, I would have never got the chance to take the exam this year.

"You're welcome Lisa. Anything for you!" he said.

"I cannot thank you enough!" I said.

"Don't think about it. You are the reason why you passed. It's because of your constant studying so don't thank me like I'm the only one who made this possible." I hear him say on the other line.

"I'm just so grateful to you!" I said.

"By the way way Lisa, I have something to give you. Where are you?" he asked. I faltered to answer at first.

What if Jungkook will see us? I think he will be mad at me. But I owe my passing to Taeyong so I need to see him personally to thank him.

"I'm just here at our house. You can come later." I said.

"Alright, I'll come there later! See you Lisa and please send my regards to Mr. Manoban." he said.

"I will! Thank you Taeyong!"

When the call ended, Jisoo faced me.

"Was that Taeyong?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes unnie..uhh.. he just congratulated me for passing" I explained.

Why do I feel like I need to explain myself to her? Maybe because she will tell Jungkook about it.

"Okay! How about I bake you a cake for passing the exam? We can have a simple celebration right?" Jisoo unnie suggested happily.

"Really? I would love to eat your cake!" I said.

"And I'll cook you something really good!" my father added.

I nodded happily.

My life has been doing great.

After meeting Jungkook, my father's condition got better and now I passed the exam. Jungkook is really a blessing to me.