First Meeting Part 2

Jungkook POV

I waked up feeling enthusiastic.

Today is the day.  I will finally met her.

I don't know why I'm feeling this way.

But after seeing her picture,  I can't stop thinking about her. 

Maybe because of her smile.  It was the most beautiful smile I've seen all my life. 

I now had the urge to make her smile. I want to see her smile at me.

Will she smile if she sees me? 

Would she recognize me?  That I'm Jeon Jungkook of BTS?

Will she talk to me?

I wonder how tall she is?

How long has she been doing this kind of job? 

What will be her first impression of me?

I stood up and went outside my room.  My hyungs were already eating except for Jimin who I assume that is still sleeping.

I grabbed the chair next to Yoongi hyung and started eating.

I stopped when i noticed all of them staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're smiling like a weirdo, clown" Jin hyung answered.

"Am I?" I didn't noticed. I was just thinking about her.

"Yah,  I assume you already selected. When will you see her?" Hoseok hyung asked.

Everyone was silently waiting for my answer.  I bet they are all curious with what's happening with me.

"I will meet her later" I said then smiled.

"Wow!  Really?  Can I see her also?" Jimin excitedly said. 

We didn't even notice he was already sitting beside us. It's like he has a super power like Kuroko. Maybe because of his size that we don't notice him much even when he is moving.

"No,  you're not!  The poor girl would probably be scared if she sees two clients." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"How can she be scared of me? When she will be blessed by my handsome face?" Jimin playfully winked at me. Eww..

"Yah!  Jiminie,  Why are stealing my lines? You smidget!?" Jin hyung ruffled his hair.

Then we all laughed.

"I'm afraid but I agree with Namjoon hyung.  I will see her alone." I said.

"And why is that?  Are you excited to get into action with her already?" Jimin hyung smirked at me.

"What?  No!  I'm not that pervert like you" I defended.

"So what are you planning to do with her?  Read the bible?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"I don't know..  I just want to see her.  Honestly I want to get to know her" I shyly muttered but they heard it anyway.

"Kookie,  you are not supposed to be friends with the pleasurer right?  And we're not allowed to talk to them." Jimin said seriously.

"I know!  But I can't help it.  There's just something about her that I'm curious about" I said.

"She mus be really pretty?  Is she the prettiest from the selection?" Hoseok asked with his warmest smile.

"Oh my God,  all of them are equally pretty,  there are even foreigners in there. I had a hard time picking one but when I saw her" I smiled at the memory of seeing her for the first time.  My hyungs were now more curious because I'm smilling ear to ear.  "She's like a living doll." I said.

"Doll?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah.. She's the only one not wearing seductive clothings but she's really like an angel" my voice full of amazement while explaining.

"Yah!!!  I really want to see her!" Jimin hyung pouted.

"No,  she's mine! Go find your own! " I said sticking out my tongue at him. 

"Aishhh!  Kids these days.  It's like your fighting for a lollipop.  Remember that she's a professional pleasurer.  You must not get too attached with her Kookie.  You know the rule right?" Jin hyung scolded.

"yeah right,  NO FALLING IN LOVE"

I nodded.  I will not fall right? Right!

Later that night

I was busy getting ready for our meet up.  I've never been this excited all my life. It's like I'm going out on a real date. I never really had a girlfriend. At the age of 13, I was already working and securing out my future. So this whole thing is a new experience for me.

When I went out,  I saw my hyungs sitting on the couch obviously waiting for me.

"I'm going hyungs" I said.

"Good luck Maknae!" Taehyung hyung smiled.

"I will"

"And don't forget, DON'T FALL IN LOVE" Hoseok hyung chuckled.

I just nodded. And went outside.  I saw my manager waiting outside our car.  I went inside and silently ride the car.

At the Hotel

When I arrived, I asked the receptionist if the girl #PJJK6 has already arrived.
I hate that code,  it's like I'm going to meet a robot. All I really want right now is to know her name.

When the receptionist looked at me,  shock was evident on her face upon realizing that I was Jeon Jungkook of BTS.  But she changed her expression right away calmly.

She told me that the girl was already inside. I smiled and thanked her.

God!  I'm so nervous!  She's already here. I can finally get to see her.

When I arrived at the 16th floor,  I then headed to the room I was checked-in.

I breathed in and out.. Jump a little and shaked my fingers, fixed my hair and adjusted my sleeves.

"Okay this is it."  I say.

I knocked at the door.

I turn the door knob.  Slowly opening it.

I was expecting an angel smiling at me.

But

When I opened it. 

There she was.

A very beautiful girl but instead of smilling..

She was..

Crying?