Personal Desire

Kpop Idol-An idol in the fandom culture in South Korea, refers to a K-pop artist with a dedicated fanbase. They usually work for a mainstream entertainment agency and have undergone extensive training in dance, vocals, and foreign language. Idols maintain a carefully curated public image and social media presence, and dedicate significant time and resources to building relationships with fans through concerts and meetups.

If a person wants to be an idol,  he/she must undergo a series of hardships. 
From auditioning to training to finally debuting.  But it's not as easy as that because you still need to pass the audition competing with thousands of aspirant idols.

If you got lucky, and pass the audition,  another set of hardsips are given specially in perfecting their talents such as singing,  dancing, rapping, speaking and many more. 

Some trains for 5-7 years which is a pity because most of them quits the training before even debuting.

And finally,  when an idol debuts,  he/she has to follow company rules. Rules such as strict diet to prevent artists from getting fat,  living in a dorm together with their fellow group mates to control their daily lives. Some of companies doesn't even allow their artist to go into relationships or even talk with the opposite genders to prevent them from getting pregnant or impreganating others which may lead to group disbanding.

These rules are endured by almost all kpop idols because immediate termination shall be given to the artist if he/she fails to follow so.

For example,  BTS members have been through a lot. From auditioning to training to debuting. They built their success from scratch and they are very thankful that their fans has been their supporting them all the way.

Jungkook, the BTS maknae,  thinks about this all the time. Sure he is very grateful to the company and the fans for giving him the opportunity to succeed in this idol-path career he has chosen. 

At the age of 22, he has learned a lot,  earned a lot that they can even quit working now. 

But they love their work so much that he doesn't care if he's already a millionaire.  Seriously,  he wants to stay as an idol even after 30.

He just loves the fans so much that settling or marrying someone is not an option.  He wouldn't care if he ends up single for the rest of his life. 

But the problem is,  he's just a normal boy with a normal body which needs pleasure from time to time. 

Sex is something the group hasn't talked about.  They know for sure that they're not alowed to do it with just random girls because a chance of accident preganancies might happen. 

All of the BTS members are single now,  although they don't have a dating ban, with their hectic and tiring schedule they sure doesn't have the luxury of dating anyone.

Even though sometimes they get attracted to some fellow kpop idols,  its no use because they can't even sleep what more date?

Jungkook's hyungs has been keeping it from him how they get to pleasure themselves.

They say that he's too young to understand but he's now 22 and he's so frustratrated from just watching porn and touching himself. 

He badly needs a real one not just a computer monitor or a smartphone.

Jungkook's POV

One morning at the BTS Dorm..

I grumpily sat on the couch where my hyungs are watching Netflix.

"Yah!  Why are you pouting bunny?" Jimin hyung asked smilingly at me.

"Nothing!  Uhh It's so frustrating!" I groaned.

"Why is that?  Are you finally in love but the girl doesn't feel the same way?" Taehyung teased while rubbing my chin.

"No. I don't even know any girls.  We're just here together in these building for many years now." I said.

"well,  it sounds like you are tired of this set up now? do you want to live alone and transfer to another dorm?" Namjoon asked.

"No. It's not that hyung" I said not looking at their curious stares.

"Then, what is it! " Yoongi asked with a stern voice.

"ahh.. Uhmm.. Can I..  Ahh.."

"Stop stuttering and say it so that we can help you maknae" Yoongi again.

I gulped and looked at Jimin hyung because I know he will understand me the most.

"I want to have SEX!!!" I said almost shouting while closing my eyes.

I heared them gasp.  Silence took after.  I opened my eyes and expected them to be smiling or smirking or teasing me.  But they were just quiet. 

They are just looking at one another not saying anything.

"Yah!  Why are you all so quiet?  I thought you'd help me?  I looked at Yoongi hyung but he just closed his eyes and laid on the couch.  Wait?  Is he going to sleep???

I looked at Namjoon,Hobi and Jin but they just hesitantly looked at me and started to leave going to their rooms.

Then I looked at Taehyung hyung. He was just staring at something blankly as if reminiscing something.

When I looked at Jimin hyung.  He was just watching me with a tilted head and a soft smile on his lips.

"Yah!  What is it? Is there something I don't know? "I asked Jimin hyung.

"Ohh nothing..  It's just that..  I thought it would not frustrate you just like how we are then. " Jimin calmly said.

"Wait..what?  Like how your are then?  Then you also felt this way before?  I mean you also got frustrated for not having sex?  But how is it now?  Are you fine now with this set up?" I asked curiously.

"I.. I don't think I should be the one to answer that kookie." he stuttered.

"You need to talk with sajangnim about this." Taehyung this time was the one who was talking.

"What? No! That would be very awkward." I said.

"You should,  he's the only one who can help you this time.  I guess it's about time.. You're 22 now,  and these things are inevitable especially we are men." Taehyung said.

"Then,  why should I talk to him?  Will he pick up prostitutes or some random girls to satisfy my needs?" I was laughing thinking about it but when I looked at Jimin hyung and taehyung hyung.  They were just quiet as if I said the right thing.

"You're not serious are you?" I gasped at the thought.

"Just talk to him so that you'll know." Jimin hyung answered me.

With the look on their faces,  I can tell that they're really serious with this.

'Oh Fuck!'