Trauma

Jungkook's POV

When I kicked the door to open, I saw Eunwoo on top of Lisa.

Lisa's body is naked and her hands were tied to the bed's headboard.

"Don't you dare touch her!"

I felt my blood boiling out of anger and my vision just black.

"Jungkook stop!" I heard Lisa cry.

When I got my senses back, I was already on top of Eunwoo punching his face over and over.

"Jungkook! Stop you're going to kill him!" I hear Lisa's trembling voice again.

When I looked at her she was crying so much. She was still tied to the bed naked. And as much as I want to kill Eunwoo, I wanted to help Lisa too.

I looked at the bloody face of Eunwoo first. He was unconscious after my beating and I stood up to run to Lisa.

I untied her wrist and she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I was so scared!" she said sobbing on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her small body. She was trembling and it hurts so much to see her like this.

I was so glad I came at the right time.

I pulled back and wrapped a blanket around her naked body and hugged her again.

"Shhh... Everything is okay now baby. I'm here and I will never leave you." I said.

I managed to call the cops for help in arresting Eunwoo.

Once the cops arrived. I told them that we will just give them our statement tomorrow.

Knowing Lisa's state, I'm afraid she will not like being interrogated this time especially she has no clothes.

I carried Lisa inside my car and drove off to our house.

When we got back, Lisa was already asleep. I lay her on the bed and wrapped my arms around her tightly like I'm afraid she would escape again.

I stared at her tear-stained face and carressed it with my fingers.

I hate seeing her like this.

I promise myself to take good care of her more.

I love this girl so much and I will do anything for her.

I also want to thank the army for helping me a while ago.

I posted the number of Lisa on weverse and asked them who could track the number down. I even lied and told them that the number was from a hacker of my gaming account, and within just a minute, armies sent me the location of the number's owner.

Luckily I was able to arrive before he started raping her. I could just not imagine how Lisa would feel. I know she would be terrified if it happened.

I hugged Lisa tighter and kissed her on her forehead.

"Goodnight baby"

The next day..

Lisa never uttered a single word. She was just quiet and would sometimes cry everytime she remembers what happened.

I had to answer the police's questions on behalf of Lisa because she's not answering them.

I tried to ask for a psychologist help on her case and she told me that Lisa was traumatized with what happened. There was a shock on her part for having someone she trust the most betray her in a most fucked up way. The psychologist also said that she will have to go series of counseling and theraphy for her to get better.

I was told to take care of her and always talk to her even of she won't answer because it will help her take in everything.

But over the course of Lisa's theraphy my rest finally ended and I started working again.

It was really hard to work and take care of Lisa at the same time but luckily Jisoo noona was there in our house to take care of her.

I would constantly visit my son too. Jungli is with Mr. Manoban and his new babysitter. Mr. Manoban assured me that he will take good care of my son.

Lisa and Jungli hasn't seen each other for a long time now. The psychologist told me to not bring Jungli yet to Lisa because of her condition.

Now, I am here at our house to visit Lisa. We were just done with recording and I quickly left my members to visit Lisa.

My members and the company knows about everything already. They know what happened and they know I have a son already. They kept asking me to see Lisa and my son but I told them not yet. Lisa has to recover first before she meets them.

On the other hand, my family doesn't know yet. I know my mom would freak out and I don't want that yet now. Lisa needs peace and having my family know is not that kind of peace.

This day, Lisa is just sitting on our bed. Her head rests on the headboard.

"Baby, are you hungry? let's eat..come on." I shaked Lisa's shoulder but she was just stairing blankly into space.

"You should eat so that you can gain your energy back. Jisoo noona told me you're not eating and you're not taking your meds?" I said.

But she didn't answer. She was just looking into the walls with no emotion on her face.

This is how Lisa is everyday for a whole month. Not talking, Not looking into our eyes. She would cry and scream sometimes. No emotions.

"Baby, please be strong. I know you are strong and you can fight it. Please come back to me and Jungli so that we can be a happy family." I said while crying.

When I said that, Lisa blinked her eyes. I was shocked when she turn her head on me. She looked at me for the very first time after a month since the incident happened.

"Jungli?" she tilted her head while looking at me.

I panicked when I realized she uttered a word.

"Yes baby, Jungli. You remember him right?" I said whole holding her hands.

"Jungli. Where is Jungli?" she asked and her eyes automatically wattered.

"Jungli is with your dad. But I can take him here if you want to see him" I smiled at her. This is a good sign that Lisa is already recovering.

"Jungli. I want Jungli!" she said while looking at me intently.

"Yes my love, I will take Jungli here." I said then she smiled.

Lisa smiled for the very first time.

I didn't stop my tears from falling out of the happiness I feel.

I hope and pray that this is the start of her getting back to her normal self.

------------------------------

Hi guys! We're near to the end of the story and I'm so sad. I really don't want to finifsh the story yet because I'm attached to it.

Actually, I didn't plan to make the story as long as this. It was supposed to end at chapter 80 but shoutout to SHIRKO who asked to make the story longer because she said she likes it. So taddaaah.. It is now more than a hundred chapters. 😁😁😁

By the way don't forget to vote and comment. I love y'all.