I Don't Know

Lisa's POV

"Stop!" I said in between kisses.

But Jungkook kept going consuming my objections with his mouth.

I felt a sudden amount of heat in between my thighs when Jungkook moved his lips on the space below my jaw.

I managed to close my eyes but my arms are stiff on the side.

Jungkook never stopped kissing my neck then he lowered his kisses down to my throat and then to my chest.

He travelled back to my lips. Jungkook's lips parted mine and he entered my mouth again with his tongue.

Jungkook's rythym felt so good and warm so I started to follow him. Replicating the movements his mouth does.

My heart finally won. As I wrapped my arms on Jungkook's neck inviting him to go on.

Jungkook smiled on my lips and continued the kiss.

We were kissing for like forever. Cherishing each other's warmth.

Then I felt Jungkook walk me on a wall. My back hit the wall and Jungkook cornered me as if I would run.

His hands were gripping my waist as he kiss me all over my neck, shoulders and chest. His hot breath sending shivers through me.

One of his hand tugged down both straps of my dress and bra. My left breast came to his view and he pulled away to get a better look at it.

"You're as hot as ever Lisa." he said then he opened his mouth to suck on it.

"hmmnnn" I moaned again. It feels crazily good.

His other hand cupped the other one. He began massaging it gently.

"Jungkook,  we should stop!" I said with a low voice and my eyes shut. But deep inside I don't want him to stop.

I'm still fighting the feeling. I need to think clearly.

If this continues,  he will see the scar on my belly. He will know that I had Ceasarian and he has a baby.

"Make me stop Lisa" he said in a groggy voice. I know he's fighting too but it seems like he can't stop as well.

Luckily,  he turn me around so that I am facing the wall. He lifted my dress above my ass. Then he pulled my panties all the way down.

"This won't be long Lis. I promise. I just can't.. I can't stop.." he said with his voice full of desperation.

I know there's no stoping us so I stayed quiet. And just anticipate him.

I slightly look over my shoulder to see him at my back. He quickly tugged his pants down along with his boxers. Jungkook left wearing his shirt. He slightly bended me over. Positioning me for his entrance.

His cock was already stone hard and I closed my eyes to stop the nervousness I feel. I know it will hurt so much.

He gripped my waist as his other hand guided his big and long manwood to my cunt.

"You're already wet" he said as his tip touches my pussy lips.

"Ahhhhhhh" I moaned so hard when he pushed the head on me.

My hand instantly clenched. My eyes started to water.

"So so tight!" he hissed as he sank down deeper.

It still hurt!

Having at least six inches of his dick tearing me. I haven't had sex for a year and it hurts me like the first time he took my virginity.