Mood Change

Jungkook's POV

Finally Lisa is warming up on me. I tried to tell her all the funny stories I've known from Jin hyung just to make her laugh.

And my effort were returned by her weird and cute laugh.

"I love you Jungkook!"  She smiled.

"I love you too baby!" I replied.

Soon we decided to stay the night in her house

As I was driving, I am aroused of the thought of taking her on her own bed. I wanted to fuck her everywhere. I want to mark every places we go to. To mark that Lisa is mine as I am hers.

I have even fantazised on having her on my bed at the dorm. Or on our concert's dressing rooms. I'm so addicted to her. And I can't get enough of her. I need her so bad. Her body and soul and I'm sure she will give me that.

Later on we arrived at her house. It was dark and quiet but I can smell dusts everywhere.

Lisa didn't turn on the lights,  we just headed to her room. We were laughing and giggling like teenagers because I was sneezing so bad.

Luckily, her room was cleaner. No dusts at all. And I was able to breath.

"You said,  you'd make up for me?" I leaned to whisper in her ear. Her skin is so hot. I can feel myself getting hard in an instant.

"I can't remember?" her voice is so seductive and I really want to stick my tongue in her mouth right now.

"Oh yeah? Now let me remind you!" I said and grabbed his dress ripping it off of her.

Her eyes went wide open with what I did.

"That was one of my favorite dress!" she said and I chuckled.

"I will buy you hundreds of dresses babe. Any brand you want" o said and I looked at her body.

She was left with just her white matching underwear. She looked so hot and innocent in her underwear's color.Her boobs has gotten more bigger. And her hips looks more defined.

"You're so hot!" I said and I grabbed both of her hands and pinned it to the wall above her head. My other hand gripped her ass and I was surprised it's gotten bigger

I hungrily kissed her lips and sucked her tongue as I grind my hips to her. I can tell she was moaning but she can't form a sound because my lips were locked in hers. I kept sucking hertongue and from time to time biting her lips. She whimpers every time I do that.

"Ahhhh..." She gasped for ear and I slowly leaned to move my lips into her neck..

Sucking her everywhere. Her hands are trying to free from my gripping but I wouldn't allow her. I slid my finger in her panties and she gasped when I inserted my middle finger in her.

"As I thought,  my baby is wet for me!" i teased on her neck and she moaned again.

"Kook.." I hear her say.

"Hmnnnn.. What baby?" I asked.

"I..need.. To.. Shower.. First.." she said in between sharp breaths. I lowered my face down to her chest.

"Why? I want you now!" I said. I couldn't wait any longer. I want her so much right her, right now.

"I promise you It's worth the wait.." she said.

I got excited at the thought. What is she planning?

"You prepared something for me?" I asked looking into her eyes.

She smiled sweetly and nodded.

"I haven't told you.." she said and paused looking straight into my eyes.

"I can dance." she said and my mouth flew wide open.

My Lisa...

Lisa will be dancing for me..

The thought send electrifying signals in my whole body.

I never anticipated this. I know she can dance really well.

But the thought of her dancing in front of me.

Oh boy!  I need holy water!  Now!