Sacrifices

Lisa's POV

I nervously peeked at the window.

"Oh my goodness!"

The hospital was in chaos as group of armies marched their way to the hospital gates.

Chanting:

We love you Jungkook!
Please don't leave us!

They were crying.

They actually believed that Jungkook is dying.

I want to laugh but I also admire their love for Jungkook. Such a wonderful fandom.

I would have admired them more if I was not pulled into Jungkook's madness.

Because there they were,  holding their banners with the word.

"Head Nurse, Take care of our Jungkook"

Suddenly the Director faced me.

"So?" he asked as he raise a brow on me.

"Okay..okay.. I will nurse him. Happy?" I annoyingly said.

All of them clapped their hands including the nurses as Jungkook won.

I had no choice but to sign a contract

A contract which says:

I need to stay with Jungkook under the same roof for a whole fucking month.

How can I trust my heart not to betray my mind?

I sighed.

This will be hard!

Jungkook's POV

I'm laughing so hard right now. I'm in my room with my hyungs and my manager.

"How can you laugh like that with this serious matter Jungkook?" my manager scold me.

"I'm sorry but I just can't help it. I'm so happy. I can't believe I will be with Lisa for a month." I said giggling like a teenage girl.

"He's so whipped." Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes on me.

"Seriously Kook,  you cannot just do that kind of prank!  Look how it worried the army. They think you are really dying!" Namjoon hyung said this time.

"But I would literally die if I don't get this chance of talking to her." I said and I mean it.

The only way I can apologize and make up for her is to have her close with me inside a prison.

I know Lisa will never talk to me so I have no choice but to do this.

"I just hope you won't mess up this time Kook!" Taehyung said with his serious tone.

"I know." I muttered.

Lisa's POV

"Mommy will be busy my little bunny!" I whispered as I kissed my sleeping baby on his forehead.

"Be a good boy, mommy's just going to take care of a big bunny okay? I love you!" I say.

"Come Lisa, I will drop you off to the hospital" I heard Eunwoo said.

"Okay!  Mommy gonna go now!  See you soon my love!"

I kissed my baby goodbye and hugged my father.

"Please be safe and please guard your heart" my father whispered to me.

"I will dad!" then I gently gave him my sleeping little bunny.

I looked at Eunwoo who was smiling at me.

"Let's go?" And with that we leave.

This will be the the that I will face him again.

I prepared myself for this. I planned to act professionaly around him and I will never talk to him outside my services.

Eunwoo held my hand as we walked to his car. I didn't stop him though. I need this. A distraction from Jungkook.

Call me selfish but Eunwoo has been a great distraction.

I love Jungkook but he was the reason why I lost my other twin.

Luckily,  the other baby survived.

Back then,  Eunwoo took care of me. He was there when my back was aching,  he would massage my aching feet, he was there when I had cramps, he was there the first time my baby kicked my tummy, he would buy the food I crave,  he bought my baby clothes and baby stuffs,  he was the one who performed the Ceasarian Operation with me and my baby. He took care of us. He treated us like we are his own family,  he treated my baby like he was the real father.

Jungkook was never there. It was Eunwoo who sacrificed, who loved and who took care of us.

Eunwoo deserves my love.

He deserves to be the father of Jungkook's baby.

----------------------------

Thoughts?????????  😊😊😊

Who deserved Lisa and Lisa's baby more?