Embrace

Manoban Residence

3rd Person POV

Taeyong was busily preparing food for Lisa's father when a knock was heard at the door.

"Oh!  It must be Lisa" he walked to the door and opened it to see a man wearing all black with a mask and a hat behind.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" He asked the fine looking man.

He observed him from head to toe. His perfect shaped body is visible through the big loose clothing he is wearing.  His height is intimidating. And he knows behind this mask is a good looking man. But something about him tells Taeyong that he's already seen him. 

He looks familliar.  He just couldn't remember where he has seen him but he's sure he knows the guy.

"Is Lisa Manoban here?" the man asked.

He tried to recognize him through his voice yet he can't.

"She's not here" Taeyong answered.

"Where is she then?" the man asked again.

He tried to think first if he'll tell him the thruth where Lisa is but decided against it. There's something about this man that makes him feel like he's a threat.

'Is this the bunny guy?' he asked himself.

If he is,  then he better leave my Lisa alone.

"Who are you?" Taeyong answered him with a question.

"I'm Lisa's employer. I need to talk to her but she's not answering my calls." the man said.

So this is the bunny guy.  Employer huh?

"She's not here.  She visited her aunt out of town. She won't be back until saturday." he lied.  Taeyong has no plans on letting them meet.  He knows he's planning to take away Lisa somewhere out of Seoul and he's not letting him succeed since It's his mother's birthday tomorrow. And he'll be confessing tomorrow.

"Is that so?  Do you know the address of her aunt then?" The man politely asked.

"Sorry,  I don't know" he lied again.

"Oh..  I'm going then." he said with a disappointed voice.  He turned his back and slowly walk away.

Taeyong's POV

After an hour Lisa came back home carrying paper bags.

"Lisa you're back.  Did you finally found your gift?" I asked her excitedly.

"Yes. I finally found it. How's father" she asked.

"He is fine.  He's sleeping. He's already eaten. You should eat too" I said.

"Yes,  I'll eat later after I wrap this. Did someone came her while I was away?" she asked as if expecting someone.

"Yes,  you're previous employer came looking for you" I lied. I know about Sehun, her previous employer who wants to get under her skin.

Lisa's brow furrowed.

"What did he say?"she asked clearly annoyed.

"He said he wants to see you" I answered.

"That motherfucker Sehun won't stop huh!" she muttered but I hear her anyway.

The Next Day

BTS Dorm

Jungkook POV

Where is she? 

Where is my Lisa?