Lisa?

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and my head was hurting so bad. I looked at the white ceiling and looked around the white walls.

The clock on the wall says that It's already 10 in the morning.

"Where am I?" I asked myself since no one is around.

I tried to sit back but I felt dizzy so I just lay back again on the bed.

Suddenly,  a nurse entered my room

She was shy to see me. Maybe she is a fan. She was pretty but nothing compared to Lisa.

"Oh my God!" she squeaked like a rat in pain. She started blushing and hyperventilating.

"Jeon Jungkook of BTS!!!" she started screaming and It made my head hurt more.

"I'm your number one fan! Oh my gosh! I'm Chung ha by the way!" she said.

I just nodded.

"Where am I?" I asked her.

"You're here at Severence Hospital.  You got into an accident last night but don't worry.  The hospital made sure of the confidentiality of your stay." she said and I was able to breath.

No worried fans. Good.

I remember I crashed on a tree last night but I don't remember anything else.

"Good thing you were rushed here quickly" she happily said. She tucked her hair on her ear as she shyly looked at me.

"Who took me here?" I asked her.

"Oh.. Just a nurse who works here. Luckily she was able to saw your car while she was on her way home." she said.

A sense of curiosity washed over me.

A nurse?

Who could it be? I wanted to see her.

"Do you know the name of the nurse who saved me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but It's confidential too. She asked us to keep her information from you because she thinks It's dangerous for her to be associated with your name. You understand right?" She said.

"But I need to thank her." I said.

"It's okay,  I can tell her that." she said.

"Thank you!" I said and she blushed so hard. It's annoying having this nurse around. I just want her to get out but It seemed like she's not leaving anytime soon.

The door opened again and my hyungs and my manager came rushing inside the room.

Imagine how the nurse squeaked when she saw all 5 members inside my room. She almost fainted. She stood near me along with my hyungs but my manager stayed near the door.

They came rushing to me without even closing the door of my room that It made me a little uneasy if someone would see me inside. It will be chaos. But when I looked outside, several body guards were guarding like the room is owned by the prime minister.

I sighed.

Luckily the hospital room was wide and they all fit inside.

"Jungkook! What happened to you?" Namjoon hyung asked. His voice is worried as usual. Being the leader,  he is the first to give advice and scold the members.

Actually all of them looked worried.

"I'm sorry hyung I got drank last night and this happened." I said looking down.

"What are we gonna do now? We have new choreographies to practice and this happened." Yoongi frustratedly asked.

"I can dance." I said. "This is just nothing." I tried to sit to prove them I'm okay but my head started hurting like a bitch. My vision got blurry and I started gagging.

"Don't push yourself too much Kook! We can handle everything just the 5 of us." Namjoon hyung added.

"But I can--" I started to explain.

"No! You are going to rest. The doctor said you need a month of rest here. The accident caused your brain a lot of trauma. And it will need a constant theraphy for a month" Namjoon hyung said.

"What? I can't stay here that long!" I said. When I looked at the nurse she was smiling like she was pleased about the news that I will be staying here.

"But we have no choice but to let you stay here." Jimin hyung said.

"Can't I just have my rest at home and just have a nurse or doctor to look after me? I can't stay here that long. The fans may know and I'm sure they'll be at the hospital gates the moment they know I'm here." I suggested.

They got quiet. Contemplating about my suggestion.

"That's a good idea Kook. We will just hire a nurse or a doctor for you. Hopefully you'll get better in a month." Our manager said.

We all nodded.

"Thank you!" I say. I cannot stay here that long. I don't want this nurse coming at here all the time.

When I looked at her. She was smiling again. Uhhh! She's really scary!

"I can volunteer on taking care of him" she said suddenly.

What the? This woman is really something!

My manager nodded and when I tried to say my objection against it, someone grabbed my attention.

A nurse.

A nurse who looked exactly like Lisa passed by the open door.

My heart started thumping and I suddenly got nervous,  tensed and excited.

Was that Lisa?

Is she working here?

I smiled.

I'll make sure I'm gonna find out about it.