First Meeting Part 1

Lisa's POV

At Jennie Kim's house

I was scrolling through my phone while munching chips.

"Lisa,  have you sent your picture to the agency already?" Jennie asked out loud because she was in the kitchen cooking.

"Yes! I did a while ago." I answered.

"Really?  Can I see it?" She went near me and peeked at my phone.

"Here" then I showed her my pic.

"What?  You sent that?" She asked

"Yes? why? Is there a problem with this picture?" I asked innocently.

"You're supposed to send a sexy picture or a seductive one. Why did you choose a cute picture? She smacked my arm.

"Yah!  Stop smacking me. I don't have sexy pictures." I replied.

"Yes you have!  You've been a model for years now.  I know you have something like that." she rolled her eyes.

"No,  I can't send them pictures of me modelling something. It was my decent work" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine!  So have you submitted your lab test results already? "

"Yes!  They said I'm clear and I can start right away."

"Good" Jennie muttered.

I felt anxious.  Seriously I've been finding it hard to sleep the past nights.  Thinking about my new "not so decent job".

I closed my eyes,  put on my earphones and played a song...

"You are the cause of my Euphoria"

Lately,  I've been listening to Euphoria non stop to help me calm down.

BTS Jungkook's voice soothes my anxious heart.

Before I even knew,  I drifted off to sleep at the couch.

I woke up from the ringing of my phone.

It was an unregistered number. I hesitated a bit but decided to take it. 

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Is this Lalisa Manoban?"

"Yes, how can I help you"

"This is from the agency that you applied upon. We are pleased to inform you that a client has selected you."

'Oh my God! I can't believe this is it?  Someone has choosen me even if I purposedly sent a simple picture?'

"Hello?  HELLO Ms. Manoban?  Are you still there?" The woman on the other line asked.

"ahh.. Yes.. I still am."