Back To Korea

Lisa's POV

Jungkook already took his flight back to Korea and I'm back at the apartment to study. He promised that he'd call me when he arrive in Busan to stay with his family.

It was hard making Jungkook leave. He almost missed his flight because he kept on hugging me and never letting go. I tried my best to push him out of the car in the airport because he really wanted to stay with me for a whole month but I disagreed knowing that his family is waiting for his return.

He's so cute the entire time. Pouting and throwing tantrums because he said I was shooing him away. But I also needed to be far from him. I need to review and study more. Having him around will distract me that's why even though I will miss him, I try to be strong for the exam.

Besides, I will meet him in Korea in two weeks as I will take the exam there in Korea.

The following days seemed to be normal.

My father is getting stronger and his doctors said that we will be able to go back home next month. My father responded well to the medication and he will no longer need the chemotherapy. The doctors adviced to just continue his medication in Korea.

Jisoo has been always by our side. She's so excited that we can finally go home in a month. Taeyong on the other hand went back to Korea because his mother needed something from him. He just called to bid me goodbye because he was in a rush to go home.

I planned to never contact him again because Jungkook's been annoying me the whole time to never talk to him. I feel bad for Taeyong though because of all the things he has done for me but I can't hurt Jungkook anymore. He's been nothing but faithful to me. And I should be faithful too.

My morning sickness gets worse everyday and I can tell Jisoo unnie is already suspecting something. So I need to talk to her immediately to never tell Jungkook about it.

Jungkook on the other hand calls me everyday. Reminding me how much he loves me and how he misses me. He teold me that he's excited to see me in three days.

Tomorrow I will be flying back to Korea for the Nursing Board Exam. And we will meet the following day..

He said he will travel from Busan to Seoul just to meet me. I refused at first because of the inconvenience it will give him but he said Busan to Seoul is nothing compared to Washington. So I finally agreed.

As of now I'm packing some of my stuffs. I'm ready for the exam and I placed my hand on my flat belly.

"Wish me luck little bunny!" I smiled rubbing my stomach.

I hope he can hear me already. I'm so excited for this journey.

After saying goodbye to my father and Jisoo. I went to take the flight alone going home.

The next day

I arrived at airport and went home to settle my things. Our house got a little dustier because of our absence so I managed to take a mental note to clean the place after the exam tomorrow.

I prepared to head outside to eat a late lunch. So, I took my purse and headed outside.

I went in a nearby fastfood and luckily there are only a few people eating because It's already 3 o'clock. I decided to eat chicken and fries because It's the only food I don't find gross.

After taking my order of chicken and fries, I sat down next to a glass wall. The scenery was perfetct because the fast food is situated near a park.

When I started eating, I noticed a little dog on the other side of the glass wall looking at me as if begging for food. He looks so cute and I decided to just take the chicken with me outside to feed him.

When I got near him, his tail was wagging knowing that I would feed him.

"Hi little boy!" I talked cutely at the dog.

"Where's your owner?" I asked him as if he would answer me. I looked around but I see no one.

The dog looked at me expectantly and I laughed at myself.

"I'm sorry, you're hungry right? Here eat my food instead" I offered him my food and he quickly started eating.

The dog makes me happy and I remembered Leo and Luca. Poor babies, I haven't seen them for so long. I left them at Jennie's care. Jennie would constantly text me that they are fine and she's taking care of them well. I need to pay Jennie a visit too. I miss her so bad and she said she misses me too.

When the dog was finished eating, I looked around but there's no one looking for him yet. He looks like a clean dog and I think he has his owner.

"Where's your owner? Shall we go look for her?" I asked him and his tail wagged again.

I smiled and patted his head. "come on! Let's look for her." and I carried her gently.

He is a small black dog and his very light. I walked around the park hoping to see the owner. When finally I heard someone with a deep voice.

"Yeontan!"