Result

Lisa's POV

Finally, we're back here in Korea for good. Good thing I cleaned the house before I went back to Washington. The house is dust free.

My father is now in his room resting. While Jisoo takes the room of Taeyong.

Everything is doing good actually. Everything is Perfect and the only thing I am waiting for is the Exam's Result.

Today,  I plan to meet Jungkook.  He said he has a surprise for me.

But I'm more excited to see him than to see whatever his surprise is. He is the only person I would want to see besides my father.

I want to look good today so I will wear something really good.

Knowing Jungkook, he wouldn't want me to wear clothes which are hard to remove. I need to wear something light or he'll impatiently rip it off again.

Before I meet him,  I'm planning to go to Dr. Cha first. I'll just get my lab result and I will leave shortly after.

I just hope I won't ran to Taehyung again.

Taehyung is kind and gentleman and I admire him for listening to me and for not judging me with my choices but I have this feeling that I shouldn't be seeing him secretly.

I don't know how Jungkook will react to it but I have a bad feeling he will not like it.

Even if Taehyung is his hyung, Jungkook has always been posessive of me and sometimes It makes me harder to decide who to talk or interract with.

Shortly after

I went to the clinic and the assistant gave me my lab result. She asked me to wait for Dr. Cha to discuss the result but as I read it,  I can see everything is normal.

As a nurse myself,  I can read and analyze medical results. So I started to leave before Doctor Cha will see me.

I really don't have the face to meet him again after the last time. It was the most awkward check up I had. He even asked me how many times I had sex which I know doctors will never ask.

As I was turning my heel to walk away,  I hear someone call me.

"Lisa!"

Shit!

I slowly face Doctor Cha. And try to give him a tight lipped smile.

"You're leaving?" he asked.

"No,  I was just walking back and forth." I lied. I know I'm a terrible liar. Jungkook always tells me that.

"Okay, I'm done with the other patient. Come on inside" he said and I know he's waiting for me to get inside his office because he was holding the door for me.

No more escaping this time. I had no choice but to come inside and I feel him follow after me.

"Have you eaten already? I have here chocolates if you like" he said as he push a jar of imported chocolates to me.

"No thanks. I'm full!" I said. All I want right now is to leave this office.

"So, How about my lab result?" I asked him direct to the point. He seemed to want me stay here without talking about it.

He smiled at me.

"Everything is normal with your results Lisa." he said and he crossed his legs as he study my face more.

"I see.. Is that all? I think I need to go." I said.

"Lisa wait" he reached for my hand and pulled me to sit on my chair again. He has this long hands and it was effortless for him to reach me that fast despite the distance.

"What is it?" I asked. Confused. If there's no problem with my result,  what does he want?

"It's uhh.. About your your pelvis size. It's too narrow and I think it will be hard for you to give birth" he said and it makes me nervous already. My heart beat fastened as it seem he would say something bad again.

"What do you mean?" I asked he seemed to want to say something but I don't get him.

"What I'm saying Lisa is, some women with cases like you ends up having Ceasarian Section." he said.

'What? CS? I never have thought of it. I thought I will be delivering normally.'

I just got quiet. I don't know if it's a good news or bad.

Then Doctor Cha finally continued.

"You're young Lisa and I see you don't have the father's support on this. So I suggest you just have it terminated. I can help you with it. It will just take--"

"What do you mean terminate it?" I cut him. Is he suggesting that I..

"Abort the fetus Lisa. It's just a month old and you're still young. You can plan for it later in your life." he said casually as if Its just fine with me.

"I'm sorry Doctor Cha. But I believe you don't understand why I came here.  I came here to make sure my pregnancy is doing well not to come here to have it the way you wanted." without hearing his answer I quickly turned and ran out of his office door.

'I hate this. I hate him. He's the most unprofessional doctor I ever meet. I will never come back here again!'

I cry as I ran outside the clinic. I hear him call my name but I never looked back.