Confession

Lisa' POV

"Because.. I love you Lisa"

I turned my gaze at him immediately.

"You're joking right?" I don't know if he's serious but he seems so. The way he looked me in the eyes tells me that he's not joking.

"I am serious Lisa,  I love you since the day that I met you. You where in college then and I was--"

"You what? You've known me since college?"

"Yes Lisa,  I was always following you everywhere. In your classroom,  in the rooftop,  in the cafeteria,  in the university gymnasium, in the library, everywhere. You can even call me a stalker but I can't help it.  I'm so drawn to you." he explained. This is a shocker. But how come I didn't know him?  I haven't seen him even once during my college days.

"But I haven't seen you?"

"Because I was avoiding you. I'm afraid you'll reject me. You've been rejecting all suitors back then." he smiled.

"I don't know how to feel" I said.  I don't know if I'll be happy or sad for him. I can't accept his feelings. I already have Jungkook but I might have considered if I haven't met Jungkook yet. And now that I met him,  I can't look at other guys like how I look at him. Taeyong is a good guy,  caring and my father likes him a lot. But he's not Jungkook.

"I understand if you don't feel the same" sadness filled his voice. "I will love you still,  nothing's gonna change how I feel for you even if you already have the bunny guy" he gave me sly smile.

"You know him?" I asked. I got nervous all of a sudden.  Does this mean he knows Jungkook? But how?

"I accidentally read his text message when you were sick. I'm sorry for that.  I didn't mean to read it. He also came here before but he was wearing a mask so I didn't recognized him. I thought he was your employer." he explained.

"Are you the one who deleted his text messages and blocked his number?" I asked. Jungkook's been accusing him of doing so and I want to hear it from him. I want to know the truth if he really did that.

"Yes,  I'm the one. I'm sorry Lisa for doing it. I don't have any reasons but being jealous.  I know there's something going on between you two and I got so hurt that I decided to delete his messages and block him. I kinda hated him that time because he was the reason why you got sick. But I was really wrong. I hope you'll forgive me." he explained honestly.

So Jungkook is right. Taeyong did that on purpose because of the feelings he has for me.

I sighed. "It's okay but please don't do that again". I said. I don't want to be mad at him. I still believe he's a good person despite that.

"Thank you Lisa and I'm trully sorry"

"I'm sorry too but I can't return your feelings" I said guiltily.

"I know.. from the start I have accepted that I won't be able to break the Ice" he smiled bitterly.

"So you really think of me like that?"

"Like what?" he asked.

"Like an Ice queen."

"No,  I think you have the biggest heart Lisa. That's one of the reasons why I fell in love with you"

I looked down again. I can't look him in the eye when he says how he feels about me. I feel awkward about it.

"Hey Lisa! I hope you don't feel awkward. We can still stay the same. Like friends?  I won't pressure you to accept me. I understand that you already have someone"