Regret

Jungkook's POV

I looked around the house I bought for Lisa. The house that is full of life before,  looks enchanted now.

Dusts everywhere, spiderwebs on everycorner.

I closed my eyes as I walk. I imagine Lisa being on every corner of this house.

I looked at the couch. Where Lisa and I would cuddle. She's wearing just my tshirt and her panties and I would tickle her so hard. She will ask me to stop but I won't. Her laughter will echo around the house.

I looked at the kitchen. I imagine her being their trying her damn best to cook and It will be disgusting again but I would still eat it and tell her I love it. She would smile proudly and she will try to cook another disgusting food.

I looked at the bedroom. I imagine Lisa being there. We would make love with each other the whole day. She would tell me she loves me and I would say I love her too.

I looked at the bathroom where I imagine Lisa will putting weird stuffs on my toothpaste and I would chase after her. She will stop and say she's tired already but I will just pin her down and fuck her.

I miss her.

I miss us.

If I could only turn back the time.

This will never happen.

If I just didn't let my anger consume me,  we would still be here happpy in the arms of one another.

I walked back to the bedroom and enter the walk-in closet. All the dresses, shoes and bags are still here. She left it here.

I sighed.

When I was about to turn away,  I noticed a paper slightly crumpled on the floor.

"What is this?" I tried to pick it up.

When I opened the crumpled paper I was shocked to see

An ultrasound image. My heart beat faster looking at it. There were two little angels.

Lisa was carrying twins?

I was shocked.

Taehyung has been saying that the doctor said she lost the baby.

She lost one baby.

Is there a chance that one of the babies survived? Or Taehyung just got the wrong information this time.

When I flipped the paper,  I saw something was written.

My hands shaked as I read the words.

Cute Little Bunny,

Happy 23rd Birthday! This is the surprise I've been wanting to tell you.

Our love for each other created two angels inside my womb.

I don't know if they are both baby Jungkooks or both baby Lisas. I hope they are one baby jungkook and one baby Lisa.

I hope you'll love them with all your heart just like how you love me.

Thank you for giving them to me. They are the best blessing that came to my life.

I love you with all of my heart. I promise to love you forever.

P.S. I hope you'll like the dinner I prepared. I spent the whole day for it. 😊

Love,

Lalisa

I held the paper on my chest. I didn't know.

I didn't know she was pregnant.

I didn't know she had to carry the burden of it.

I didn't know we could've had beautiful twins.

I didn't know this will be her surprise.

I didn't know she prepared for this on my birthday.

I'm a jerk! I'm an idiot!  I'm a damn loser!  I deserve to suffer!

Instead of being happy with the surprise that day.

I came here. I frightened her,  I accused her of something she didn't do,  I yelled at her,  I call her a slut,  I even mocked her by telling that she's a user and she does her ways out just to get symphaty, I even mock her sexually.

When all she did was be loyal to me,  she waited patiently for me,  she prepared a dinner for me,  she wrote this letter just to surprise me.

I killed our baby, It's my fault that she lost it, she called for me but I ignored her. I should've came back,  I should have helped her.

My tears started falling down again. I gently place the picture of our babies on our bed. And walked to the kitchen counter. I started looking for a wine.

I need to drink. I need to at least forget what happened even just for a minute.

I found one and started drinking. It burned my throat but I didn't stopped. I need to find Lisa. But where should I start.

I fucking don't know.

Moments later, the wine bottle was empty. I need more. I need more drink. I looked for another but there's nothing more.

I walked stumbling from time to time but I managed to reach my car.

I started driving. I feel so sleepy but I just rub my eye open.

I drived and drived and I'm getting sleepier.

Flashes of my nightmares of Lisa came at me.

"Jungkook help" she asked for my help while she's holding her bleeding belly.

"Lisa, my baby!" I shouted her name. She was fading. She's gone.

I closed my eyes. But when I opened it again

My car was already crashing on a tree.