Birthday

Lisa's POV

Today is finally Jungkook's Birthday.

I'm so anxious right now, I kept checking and rechecking the lists I made for my surprise later.

I'm here at OUR (Jungkook and I) house looking back and forth on the clock. It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and Jungkook said his party with his hyungs will start at 6pm and he will be here around 9pm.

I'm so nervous and quite excited. This is the day that I will finally tell Jungkook about my pregnancy.

Earlier this morning, I had a prenatal check up and I got an ultrasound printed.

There was a picture of my uterus with an inch sized fetuses. My babies first picture.

I remember the countless tears I shed out of happiness for seeing the image. The image of the babies who are as small as a cherry tomato now.

The gender is not yet recognized but I'm hoping for a little Jungkook.

I could imagine 2 little Jungkooks running around here in this house laughing while I chase after them.

But If they will be two little Lisa, I will be as happy.

I'm scared and tensed with his reaction on this. But Jungkook loves me so much. He has proven me that he will do anything for me. He said he will not make it without having me on his side. I believe he will accept this news happily.

Besides, who wouldn't want two angels in their lives right?

Yes, the news was a bit shocking knowing that I am carrying not only one, but two babies.

I am beyond blessed..

I looked around the house. Everything is in order because I cleaned it well and now I'm putting candles everywhere.

I went inside our room to spray an air freshener. I also put flowers around.

I made sure the bed is well prepared. Knowing Jungkook, I know the bed will be put in a good use later.

I want everything to be perfect.

I slowly placed the the printed ultrasound photo on the dinning table. I want him to see this. I can't wait to see his smile looking at the piece of paper.

The evidence of our love.

Later, my father will be here along with Jisoo unnie

My father will help me cook steak for Jungkook. I had to ask their help because I'm really not good at cooking.

Hours later..

My father and Jisoo unnie arrived. Dad took charge of the cooking while Jisoo unnie and I took care of the table setting.

Jisoo unnie was so shocked to know that I was pregnant all this time. She said she's so happy for me and Jungkook. And she assured that Jungkook will be pleased about the news.

My father was happy too knowing that he will be having two grandchildren. He also said that It's about time to tell Jungkook because he deserves to know the truth being the father.

My father and Jisoo unnie took thier leave after helping me with the dinner I plan to share with Jungkook.

I took a long shower and wear a flower printed dress. I want to smell good for him and I want to look good for him.

I applied a light make up and I made sure it is waterproof. I might be crying from happiness later.

I wore a 2 inched heel and let my long blonde hair down.

I looked at the mirror and I can say I looked better.

The food was already set at the table and It's already 8 o'clock. I started to get more nervous knowing that Jungkook will be here in an hour.

I sat on the couch to wait for him but the exhaustion I felt made me fall asleep.

Moment later...

I woke up with the sound of breaking glasses.

Is there a theif?

I nervously looked around trying to find the source of the sound.

I stood up and saw pieces of broken mirror on the floor.

Jungkook was standing near the door, his knuckles is bleeding as he clench his fists on his sides.

"Jungkook?" I asked confused.

When he looked at me, his eyes were cold, angry and hurt.

-----------------------------

Can you guess what will happen next? 😊