Dancing Queen Pt. 2

Jungkook's POV

Lisa removed my pants and boxers and she hurriedly sat down above my waist.

"Strip!" I commanded as Lisa sat over me. Her soft and long legs are stradling my waist. I can feel her hot clothed heat on my abdomen and It's such a major turn on.

Lisa reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it up out of her body.

My jaw dropped when I saw she was wearing a red laced underwear underneath her red dress.

It looks so good on her. Her boobs are pumped with her bra and her panties are almost see through and I can see clearly her smooth pinkish pussy underneath

She's so breathtaking.

I wanted to rip the panties off of her but It looks so good that I wanted her to leave it on.

When Lisa was about to unclasp her bra,  I quickly stopped her.

"Don't!" I sad. "Leave it on" and smiled at her. I reached for the back of her neck to have her lean on me to lock my lips with her. I moved my lips on hers slowly. And she responded well with my rythym. She placed her slim elbows on my side for support of her body.

My hand travelled down her body. And came to stop in her breast. It looked a lot bigger than before. I really need to have my eye checked this time.

She moaned as I grope her boobs in my hands. It's so firm and round. I continued to kiss her slowly,  enjoying every bit of feeling intruding each other's mouth.  Her mouth has always been fresh and her lips and tongue is addictingly sweet.

My hand travelled south again stopping on her ass cheek. I sqeezed her ass so hard. It got me really craving.

My hand moved in between her thighs which rests on my waist. With my fingers, I push aside her red panties and her cunt was already soaking wet that It wetted my belly button.

I put my fingers on her clit to rub and she moaned so hard. Her moans got me over the top and though I want to eat her,  I badly need to enter her now.

I've been holding on for so long and I ccouldn't wait anymore.

I sat back up. I supported her back with one hand while my other hand is on her butt. I stood up and she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck for support as I kiss her. Her legs are still stradling my waist.

She opened her eyes and looked at me wondering what I'm gonna do next. I smirked at her and She gulped when she realize my next move.

She's so light like a feather and It's so easy for me to carry her like this. My arms then moved her body slightly away from me as I line my cock on her opening.

"Jungkook No!" she pleaded but it's too late.

I was already lowering her down to my cock.

"It hurst!" her eyes started to water and I leaned to kiss her. My tongue darted in just like how my cock enters her. She's moaning and crying in my mouth and I successfully silenced her. I know it hurts for her by the way her arms are tightening its hold around my neck.

And one last move of my hip up to meet her, my cock is finally inside her tight cunt. She's really really tight.

"Lisa!" I moaned her name. I love this woman so much.

I began moving her body up and down my cock and she hold me tightly like I would let her fall.

The feeling inside her is beyond compare. As her tight walls clenched my cock. I started groaning and she was moaning so her hard. I move her next to the wall and have her back rest on it.

I began to thrust in her hard. Her legs started shaking as I hit sensitive nerves inside her. Three hard thrust of my dick and she was already screaming my name. Eyes rolling,  toes curling,  pussy spasmed around my cock and her body is shaking.

It looks so fucking hot having her cum like this and I cannot be any happier from the feeling of conquest of making her feel good.

I carried her weak body back to the bed. And made her lay flat in her stomach as I hover behind her. I wanted her to relax her body as I enter her from behind. Not her ass of course.

Her head rest on the pillow and her arms are folded on her side. And her long blonde hair sprawled on her small back.

I squeezed her ass and move her panties to the side again.

I then lined my cock on her pussy but as I was about to push it iniside,  her phone started ringing.

She panicked under me when I reached for it on the table.

It seemed like she's hiding something from me and me being the possesive Jungkook hates the thought that someone or some guy is calling her this very hour. It's already 10 in the evening and no one should be calling her by now.

When I saw her phone screen. A wicked smile formed on my lips.

Taeyong is calling....

"Jungkook, put that back! let's continue" she said. Her voice is hoarse and sexy and it makes me continue what I plan.

"No baby,  you will answer him...on a speaker" I said

"What no!" she squirmed but my heavy weight made it hard for her to get back up. Before she could protest I answered her phone already and put it on a speaker mode. I grabbed both her hands to pin behind her back with my single hand. I put her phone on the pillow next to lisa's face.

"Hello Lisa!" Taeyong said on the other line.

I smirked. I'm gonna put on a good show for this guy.