Decision

Lisa's POV

"because he got me Pregnant." I answered

"What the fuck Lisa!" 

"You're not serious are you!"

"How can you be so stupid!"

"What the hell is wrong with you!"

"I told you to be careful!" 

"This is really bullshit!"

"You just wasted the opportunity to be with him!" 

"How can you be so reckless!"

"You're not using your brain!" 

"What will hapeen to you now!"

"The company never forget to remind you to take the god damn pills yet you've been stubborn!"

Jennie kept scolding me over and over. I knew it. This will exactly be her reaction. I just stayed quiet. Crying,  sobbing. Jennie made me realize the problem I got myself into.

"Stop crying and think clearly!" she yelled. And I immediately wiped my tears away.

"What are you planning to do now?  Cause if you'll ask me,  you need to abort that as early as possible!" she sternly said and I shook my head no.

I started crying again. I know this is what Jennie's gonna do. She's gonna suggest that. And I will stand my ground. I will never agree to her. I'm not a murderer.  What is inside me has a life and I have no right to take it away from him.

"No! I won't do that!" I stood my ground. Trying to be brave through my voice. I did not falter, my voice did not crack. I will never abort him!

"Lisa,  please think clearly.. Jungkook will leave you the moment he knows you're pregnant! It has happened to other pleasurers before and abortion always happens. Idols will never take the responsibilty for it! It's on the contract remember!  Jungkook is at the top of his career. It will ruin him! It will ruin them" her voice is somewhat begging this time.

"I know! And this is my decision Jennie. I will never abort the baby and that's final! I don't care if Jungkook will leave me. I have prepared myself for it!" have I? I asked myself.

"If you continue that.." she pointed at my belly. "What are you planning to do with Jungkook?" she asked the hardest question I never would want to answer.

I got quiet.

"See? You don't know because you wouldn't want to loose him. You need to choose between the two. Jungkook or the baby? You can always make new babies with Jungkook Lisa!" she said and I looked at her disappointedly.

"Jennie, I'm not a murderer! I love Jungkook so much but I will never ever kill an innocent child." I screamed at her and I didn't stop my self from crying so hard.

Suddenly, I felt her arms wrapped around me.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I was just concerned about your relationship with Jungkook. It would have been so perfect. But if this is your decision, I have no choice but to support you. You're my friend and I'm just here for you." she said and she pulled me closer. I cried so hard.

This is my decision. And there's no turning back.

I had to leave my cats in Jennie's care because I will have to go back to Washington soon. After my heated argument with Jennie,  she apologized to me and finally, she told me she will support me at my decision.

It was already 6 in the evening,  Jungkook texted me already.  I told him to just pick me here at Jennie's. I gave him the address and he's now on his way to me.

When his car stopped in front of me, he opened the car door for me and I entered his car silently.

"Lisa? Did you just cry?" he asked concernly.

"No, I didn't." I answered him shortly.

Jungkook got quiet. Maybe he's thinking why I'm being cold to him. I honestly don't want to talk much right now. It's not his fault though that I'm not in the mood. I just feel weak, confused, sad and hurt. I gently placed my hands on my belly and rubbed it.

"You're hungry? We're near the restaurant! You must eat!" he said. His voice is so soft.

I wanted to cry. Jungkook does not deserve this. He deserves more. Someone who's not stupid enough to be pregnant. Someone who's not worth leaving.

"Lisa,  whatever it is that's bothering you, I'm here. You know that don't you?" he said as he squeezed my hand.

I nodded and focused my eyes on the road.

Soon we arrived at the restaurant. He rented the entire place again.

I managed not to puke in front of Jungkook. I honestly don't like the food. I would prefer dad's cooking or Taehyung's Ramyeon.

On the other hand, Jungkook would tell me lots of funny stories to cheer me up. He amuses me with his humor and he really change my mood in an instant.

His efforts makes me forget all the worries I have in me.

"I love you!" I said and he smiled.

"I love you too baby!" he answered.

We decided to sleep at my house. Jungkook has been sneezing when we got inside because of the dust collected in our furnitures. And I was laughing so hard because his nose has gotten a lot bigger.

"You said,  you'd make up for me?" he whispered in my ear when we we're finally in my room. His breath is so hot on my skin. I can feel myself getting wet in an instant.

"I can't remember?" I said seductively. I want this. I want him so bad.

"Oh yeah? Now let me remind you!" he said and he effortlessly ripped my dress open

------------------------------

I'm so sad. The story is coming to an end in about 10-15 more chapters 😭😭😭