Secret

Lisa's POV

Taeyhung parked his car in front of a modern designed house. I looked around confused of what we are doing here.

The area is far from the city and there are no houses near. The closest house I've seen a while ago was at least 2 kilometers away.

I nervously looked at Taehyung who's now removing his seatbealt and then he looked at me.

"We're here!" he announced excitedly, showing his boxy smile.

I looked at the house again. It looks very luxurious. I wonder if he owns this.

"Is that house yours?" I asked and he just smiled at me. He hopped outside his car and turn to the other side to open the car for me. Just like Jungkook. They are exactly doing the same gentleman gestures and I can't trust myself at this point.

He offered me his hand for me to hop out. Just like how Jungkook did at the beach. My head is more confused now.

I removed my seatbelt and took his hand while my other arm carries sleeping Yeontan gently. He guided me inside the house and I noticed there's a pool in it.

When we entered. He gestured for me to sit on the couch. I gently put Yeontan on my lap as Taeyhung went to the kitchen.

I looked around and noticed the paintings decorating the white walls. The house has lots of paintings.

Yeontan woke up and hopped down my lap and lay on my foot. He licked my shin ant it tickled. I smiled and patted his head.

"You're so cute!  Can I keep you?" I smiled at him.

"Sorry but you can't!  He's already mine." I was surprised that Taehyung was already in front of me. Carrying a tray with 2 bowls.

"Unless you want to be a part of our lives?" he smiled and my eyes flew wide open.

Is he trying to flirt with me? I'm super dead. I can clearly see Jungkook's scowling face.

"I'm joking Lisa!" he laughed so hard when he noticed I got serious. He put the bowls of ramyeon in the coffee table in front of me.

I paid him a tight lipped smile.

"I'm sorry if this is all I can offer you. I really wanted to invite you to eat on a restaurant but you know my situation right?" he apoloized.

"No, this is good!  Thank you for offering." I said, surprised that I seem to like the idea of eating ramyeon this time.

"That's good to hear" Come and let's eat!" he plopped down on the carpetted floor and Criss crossed his long legs. He started eating. And I find it appetizing the way he enjoys the food. He then looked at me confused. 

"Are you not eating?" he asked and I quickly sat across him and started eating too.

After finishing the food,  I rubbed my full stomach and smiled.

"Are you full?" he asked smilling at me.

"Yes!  Thank you so much!" I said.

"Good! You seemed to look thinner than before. Maybe you should start eating more." he said and I got conscious all of a sudden.

People are starting to notice my sudden weight loss. Will Jungkook notice it too?

"Thanks for your concern." I managed to say and I decided to ask him about anything else to divert the topic. I can't let him know that I'm pregnant. I have a feeling he'll tell Jungkook about it once He'd know I am pregnant.