Questions Pt. 2

Lisa's POV

"Kook,  there's something I need to tell you" I said and he looked at me expectatly.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I'll be taking the Nursing Board Exam in two weeks." I told him.

"Really? Lisa that's great!  I've been thinking that you really need to continue back to that career path" he happily commented.

"I know right. I never thought I would consider the thought of being a nurse again" I said.

"Then why did you changed your mind? I remember you have fear on hospitals right?" he asked.

I can't tell him the reason is that because I am soon giving birth my self so I need to face my fear. Instead I answered him the safe way.

"Because I need a stable job for me and my father" and my baby I mentally added.

"I can provide everything for you Lisa but I agree that you really need to earn on your own. Cause I know how independent you are." he smiled at me.
"Wait,  two weeks is not that long? Have you prepared for the exam already?" he worriedly asked.

"Yes,  I bought review books already. And I started studying." I answered.

"So that's what Jisoo noona was referring to when she said you went out to buy books." He said holding his temple.

"I knew it!  Jisoo unnie's been giving you imformation about me correct?" I questioned.

"That's because I deserved to know what's happening with my girlfriend right? And I needed to know what that stupid nurse is doing here in Washington with you!" he answered and I saw his jaw clenched when he mentioned Taeyong.

Uh oh...
I believe his mood will change in 3,2,1..

"So Lalisa,  what the fuck is Taeyong doing here in Washington with you?" he asked with his voice so deep and seroius and I can fell my heart hammering out of my chest.

"He's..  Uhh.. He visited me.. And helped me with my requirements for the exam." I hesistated answering but I needed to be honest with him.

"What the fuck!? Why would he help you with that?  I can help you instead of him! Why does he always show like he is somewhat a superhero for Lalisa Manoban?" he rolled his eyes. The jealousy illuminating in his eyes is very evident and I wanted to calm him down so bad. It was really wrong for me to ask for Taeyong's help.

"Please calm down Kook.. The exam is in two weeks and I wouldn't have been able to get through the list of examinees without his help. He got connections in the medical world and don't you think it's better for me to take the exam?" I explained calmly. And I hoped he would listen to me.

"It pisses me off Lisa!  He's here and I'm in Korea. Don't you know how jealous I am thinking he's here close to you while I'm away? It's really unfair! " he said pouring out his frustrations. And I just stayed silent. It really is my fault for asking other guys' support. Specially Taeyong.

"I don't want to see him near you again Lalisa!  I mean it and you wouldn't want to see me mad!" he said sternly. His voice with full authority and I nodded my head quickly.

"I know. I'm sorry kook!" I apologized sincerely. I should never talk to Taeyong anymore knowing how hurt Jungkook is.

"Come here. Make up for me." he gently said and pulled me to lay on top of him.

I leaned down to kiss his lips. My lips moved as if telling him I'm so sorry. He gripped my hips so hard as I straddle his hips. I moved my tongue inside his mouth and I gently caressed his tongue using mine. I never thought I would ever kiss him like this as I'm the one leading and initiating.

I can tell he's turned on by the way I feel his manhood grow in between my thighs. I whimper at the heat,and the only thing that separates us is his sweatpants and boxers. He slid his hand between my thighs and he cupped my bare pussy in his hand.

I am not wearing any panties, just the loose shirt he's let me borrowed. I tilted my head to enter his mouth deeper. His tounge is warm and his lips are soft. I gripped my fingers on his hair when I felt his hips thrusted to meet my warm heat.

This time,  I want to take over him. I want to experience how to dominate Jeon Jungkook. The maknae who always leads,  the one who never loses.

I pulled his shirt up and when he's finally shirtless, I moved to kiss under his jaw line. I've been wanting to suck his jaw and neck all this time. His prominent jaw will always be one of my favorite. I kissed and sucked it enough to create a mark.

"God Lisa!!!" he moaned and I moved on his neck under his chin.. Kissing him softly. I felt his free hand moved to grip my hair. I looked at him and he opened his eyes looking lost. He doesn't know what I'm gonna do next. I licked is neck and moved my tongue down his chest. His eyes widened at my bold move but I didn't stop licking him down his hard toned abs.

He was breathing heavily when I stopped there giving him light kisses on each of his abs. He folded his arms under his head as he decided to watch what I'm gonna do next. His eyes full of lust  and wonder and amusement as he looked me in the eye.

I placed my fingers on his Sweatpants and pulled it down his thigh. His hard big cock proudly stood in front of my very eyes and I was surprised he was not wearing any boxers all this time. He looks so big,  thick and long. Precum already dripping down its head.

I went back to kiss his chest and abs. Licking and sucking creating marks everywhere.

His panting got heavier and heavier as I move down to his lower abdomen.

Jungkook let out a little moan as I grab his cock. My hand looked so small compared to it.

He was still looking at me intently as I slowly leaned my face near his warm cock.

"Lisa!" he called my name when I kissed the top of his head. I started to lick the head of his penis and it tasted good. I move my tongue down and started licking him like a melting Ice cream. He moaned over and over everytime I lick and kiss him. His eyes closed this time.

Then I stopped. He opened his eyes curiously. But he cursed when I started putting my mouth around his cock.

"God Damnit Lisa!!! " he managed to say when his dick is halfway inside my mouth. I tried to hold the part of his cock that I cannot take in. He's just to big and long and I can't take him fully.

I started jerking him as move my head up and down his shaft. He started growling as he grip my hair harder.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I hear him breathlessly said. And I moved myself faster,  sucking and licking and blowing him down. He groaned so hard and I'm so ready to swallow his cum.

But the he pulled my hair gently making me look at him. Confused,  I looked at him and he smiled.

"I don't want to cum inside your mouth.. I want to cum inside your womb" he said and pulled me up to flip us over so he's on top of me.