Cuddles

Lisa's POV

Jungkook and I decided to order food from the hotel's restaurant on the first floor. A hotel receptionist delivered the food and Jungkook has to hide me.

We shared the food and I managed not to throw up the whole time we were eating. I also called Jisoo at home to tell her I won't be back yet.

Jungkook asked me to stay the whole day because he will be flying back to Korea the next day. It saddens me that he will leave so soon but his family is waiting and I can't be that selfish to hold him back.

Besides, he just came here to clear our misunderstanding which I find impressive of him that he really spent his money on a very expensive ticket just to apologize to me.

I realized now that he really loves me so much. With all his efforts to keep our relationship intact.

And it leave me wondering how he will react if he'd know that I'm pregnant with his child. Will he still fight for me? Or will he leave me? As much as I wanted to be totally honest with him, It's really terrifying how he would accept it.

I blow dry my hair after my bath with Jungkook. A while ago we ended up taking a bubble bath together. He insisted to have sex there but I refused. I really don't have the energy after last night.

He was crazily horny last night that we barely pause and he will fuck me again and again. He fucked me on the wall, he fucked me on the couch, he fucked me on the glass window which I think was the best because of the city's view, he fucked me in the shower, he fucked me multiple times on the bed and the poor bed squeeked the whole time.

We even fell from the bed and continued on the floor. He also bended me over on the desk as I watch myself in the mirror with his dominance. He fucked me so good and hard and my whole body ached at the pleasure.

Jungkook felt the same as he came in me multiple times swearing that I was still tight even though he fucked me over and over. The hotel room was full of our sweats, screams and cum last night and I was so happy doing it with Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly emerge from the bathroom looking hot with a white shirt and sweatpants. He's drying his hair with a towel and he smiles while walking to me.

I put the blower down and smiled at him.

"You look so hot with that shirt of mine" he complemented. He let me borrow his big white shirt because I don't have anything to wear and I don't want to wear back my dirty clothes from yesterday. His shirt ended on my thighs because of it's size and It looked like a dress on me.

"Thank you!" I said and I tiptoed to kiss him which he reciprocates back. I pulled quickly before the kiss escalates into something else.

"What do you plan to do for today?" Jungkook asked.

I don't have anything on my mind actually. The only thing left to do is sex which I don't want right now or to go out but that would be risky for Jungkook.

"How about we just cuddle and talk" I suggested and he nodded.

"Sounds good to me! I want to know more about what happened with you after our trip to Maldives" he said and I got nervous all of a sudden.

What if I tell him about my pregnancy? That would ruin the moment so no!

"Come baby! He said and pulled me to the bed. He lay down on his back and I lay next to him. I rested my head on his arm and his free arm held my waist to move closer to him. I rested my hand on his hard chest.

I can hear his heartbeat and his soft breathing. We stayed like that for minutes just feeling each other's warmth and I didn't noticed I was already humming a song.

"Your voice is nice!" he smiled at me. And I stopped. I got shy all of a sudden.

"Why did you stop? What song was that?" he asked.

"hmmm.. Nothing.. Just the the song my mother used to sing me to sleep when I was young." I answered.

"That's cute! My mother also sings me and my brother to sleep." he said as his hands moved to draw circles in my arm which is relaxing.

"Your brother Jung-hyun?" I asked.

"Yes! How did you know him?" he seemed shocked.

"Of course I know him. He is the only brother you have right?" I said.

"Right but how did you know?" he asked.

"I've done my research about you. Armies do research about their biases if you don't know" I admitted.

"Wow! Is it true? So I am really you bias then?" he asked still not believing me. Why does he find it hard to believe that he's my bias.

"Yes! I believe I told you about it before"

"I thought It was Taehyung hyung?" he asked again.

"He was my first bias back then. But it changed later on." I explained.

"hmmm... since we decided to be honest to each other from now on, how about we ask each others questions and answer it truthfully?" He suggested excitedly.

"Sure! Who will ask the question first?" I asked.

"Me, of course because I'm the one who suggested" he said.

"I think it should be ladies first?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, I will start questioning now and you'll answer!" he chuckled softly.

"Fine fine you greedy bunny" I pouted. And he just laughed at me.

"1st Question, What do you like about Taehyung Hyung? Tell me everything and I will just listen." he asked seriously.

Oh boy..

This will be a loooooong Interrogation Day.

------------------------

Short update because I'm still eating 😁