Again

Lisa's POV

"Good Morning baby!" Jungkook's hoarse voice cut me off my thoughts.

"Good morning!"  I smiled at him and looked at his body.  His abs showing and the blanket which covers his morning wood is obviously distracting.

He stood up and walked to me finally showing his proud erection. I tried not to look down when he's already standing just a few inches from me.  He held my waist and pulled me towards his hard body. I felt his hard hot cock pressed against my bare stomach.

"Why are you up already?  It's too early.  Let's go back to sleep." he said grogilly

"I need to go to the bathroom" I said shyly.

"hmmm.. 'kay.. Just come back quick" he said as he kissed my neck.

I heard him laugh when I ran to the bathroom to hide my body from him. For me It feels so awkward to just be naked infront of him. I took a shower to wash away the dried blood in my thighs.

Jungkook is back sleeping when I went back to the bed. He looks like an angel with a devil's body. Snoring lightly as he was sleeping peacefully. I gently kissed his forehead and went to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. I stood next to the kitchen counter and enjoyed the aroma of my brewed coffee.

Then I felt strong arms hugged around my shoulders from behind. His nose wedged under my ear so I could feel his breath on my neck. It felt so hot.

Jungkook started massaging my shoulders and neck so slowly and deeply and I love it. Occasionally one of his hands would move down to my hip and rub into it. His massages turned me on so much his strong body pressed into the back of mine as I drink my coffee. Something almost therapeutic about it for me. Being the golden maknae that he is, he sure is good at everything.

“That feels so good, baby,” I purred. He kissed the side of my neck,

"Lisa, I need you right now"

His body is pressed hard against my back and I can feel his hard cock just above my ass through his boxers.

I took a deep breath. Contemplating. I also need him right now.

"I need you too" I said and my knees weakend when he groped my breasts pinching my nipples from behind while sucking my neck. I was still holding my coffee mug when he moved aside my hair to kiss more of my neck and shoulders. I tried to tug his hair to let him suck more of my neck.

"Hmmm.. Lis.. You smell so good"

I turned my head to meet his lips. He slowly sucked on my bottom lip, sending shivers through me. A moan escaped from my throat.

“Ohhh, I love you so much Jungkook,” I said quietly, our breaths hot on each other’s lips. He smiled and took my lower lip between his lips again, making my pussy wet and slippery in an instant.

I was still holding my coffee mug when we began rubbing each other down through our clothes, and then under clothes, wanting to feel skin. He was only wearing his shirt and boxers displaying his perfect body for my eyes to enjoy.  I shyly pushed my palm into his erection,  then slid my hand down past his boxers to feel his hard heat. His hands were down my shorts, cupping and feeling up my ass cheeks. We were making out and groping each other ignoring the soreness in my womanhood.

He pushed the shorts off of my hips and halfway down my legs. I could feel him pulling up his shirt and pulling his big hot dick out through the opening of his boxers. He pumped it between my thighs right beneath my panties, sending heat radiating through me. We were both panting, our bodies aching with sexual want.

With two fingers, he moved my panties to the side and slid his penis into my soaking cunt, rubbing it back and forth between my lips. I groaned deeply.
That feels good . My cunt was throbbing for him so much that it ached.

“What are we gonna do Jungkook?” I asked him breathlessly.

He lifted my chin with his fingers, bringing my lips to his.

“Just a little bit of exercise.” he smirked and he quickly turned me around, leaned me over the counter, and sank his cock into my hot hole. I inhaled sharply, not expecting it. It's still painfull for me especially because of his size. He grabbed onto my hips, pushing and pulling me back and forth onto his cock.

"Fucking tight!" he said.

“Uhhh.. Kook! ” I let out a little cry with each breath I wanted him so much.

“You’re so sexy baby. . Ugh, I can't help it. I just want to fuck you so hard.”  his hot sexy words send shivers through me. My knees were buckling as he thrusted into me from behind, making the coffee spill from the mug. The whole thing hurt, but I wanted it.

He pulled out, and slammed it back again. I covered my mouth to stop myself from screaming. He started pounding hard inside me. I let go of the mug and the coffee spilled completely.

Seconds later,  I felt my legs shaking from the sensation of satisfaction as myself came around him. He quickly supported me by holding me tightly but he didn't stop thrusting hard in me. 

I think I am gonna lose my self with each of his thrust.

"Li... saaaa" he moaned so hard when he finally came. He came so strong and I felt his hot cum spilled inside me. We both plopped down the kitchen counter as he slowly rocked his cock inside me.

Fuck!

He came inside me.

Again.