Sweetest Man

They were just embracing each other for God knows how long. Lisa's body warming his cold one.

When they finally pulled back, they looked at each other's eyes. Both telling that this is what they want and this is what they need.  To be in each other's arms.

"Where were you?" they both asked at the same time.

Confused they asked again.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"Why are not taking my calls?"

The both asked again at the same time.

This time they are more confused.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Lisa asked.

"No,  you're the one avoiding me." Jungkook said.

Lisa was bewildered. She looked at him and realized they need to talk.

"Come,  Let's talk inside. It's already late and you're cold." She took his hand and gently pulled him inside.

Jungkook followed her. When they got inside.  His eyes studied the place. Her house was simple. White and just the right size for her and her father. 

She pulled him inside a room which he assumed was hers because of the girly stuffs decorating it.

Her bed looks soft and cozy. She let him sit on her bed.

'So this is where she sleeps?  This is Lisa's room I'm in with.  This is the air she breaths.  He smiled thinking as if he just got to know her more.

Then she sat beside him.

"Okay,  I don't know what happened but I guess there's a misunderstanding here." she announced.

"Yes. I guess so too. After our last meeting at the lighthouse,  I kept messaging you and calling you?  But you were not answering my calls and you don't respond to my texts." Jungkook sadly said.

"No,  you didn't I was waiting for your calls but you didn't. I didn't even recieved any text messages from you." Lisa explained her side.

"I did,  wait let me show you." Jungkook then pulled his phone and scrolled through it.  Finally when he saw the messages he has sent,  he showed it to her.

"Here. Do you believe me now? And here is my call log,  I was calling you every other minute."

Lisa then took her phone to see if she received any but there's really none. She got confused.  How come she didn't receive any of it.

Her brows furrowed when she realized that Jungkook's number was blocked.  She's sure she didn't do it.  She unblocked his number quickly.

"Weird? You're number is blocked in my phone?"she said.

"Why would you block me? So you're really avoiding me Lisa?" Jungkook asked clearly hurt.

"No!  Why would I? For the past few days I've been waiting for your call.  I wanted to see you and hear your voice.  I don't know what happened that your number got blocked. I just got sick and.. "

"You what?" Jungkook asked.

"I got sick when I got home and fell asleep because I was not feeling good. I woke up tuesday evening and I was already feeling a little better. That time I was sad because you didn't called me yet." She explained what happened.

Jungkook got quiet.  There's something he needs to confirm. He has already an idea why this happened.

"Who were with you when you got sick?" Jungkook asked seriously.