Time skip! Its exam time!(C77)

I was out of chapters so I didn't upload last week. This is the only ready one that I just finished but I figured I should feed you all your upload so enjoy! - Isaki 

💙Kat/Fuuneh pov💙

Training days came and went for us. My special move wasn't perfect, but it was good enough for me to pass. At least, I hoped so.

"So, Kim, how're the laser eyes working for you?" I asked on the way to the test site.

Kim actually was able to get her request for laser eyes filled. I assumed it was related to the upcoming arc and chose not to ask.

"It's going well. Through, I'm still getting used to it." She admitted. "Sometimes, it just happens without me meaning to set it off."

"That sounds problematic." Betty said. "What if you accidentally shoot someone?"

"I'll warn everybody so they probably did something."

"Blaming the people? Wow Gold, that's kinda shady." Allen joked.

"Oh leave me alone."

Eventually, we made it to the exam site. A place called Takoba National Stadium.

"Are we gonna be on tv again?" Wenny asked.

"I don't think so. This is a test after all." Betty said. "The stadium was probably just the only place big enough."

Then, a tall, bulky guy from another school approached our class.

"Greetings! I am Inasa Yoarashi!" He said. Or...yelled more of.

"Good to meet you. Do you have a volume down button?" I muttered.

Kim elbowed me in the shoulder but snickered.

"Yoarashi! It's rude to interrupt other school's huddles!" Another person yelled.

Yoarashi then yelled an apology to us and proceeded to bash his head onto the ground as he tried to bow.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Betty asked.

"I'm completely fine." He said. "Apologies again and best of luck!"

With that, he walked away with a bleeding forehead. Once he was out of earshot, I burst out laughing.

"Kat, shut up!" Allen demanded.

"I'm sorry! It was just funny!" I breathed.

"His head was bleeding!" Wenny said.

"I know! That's why I'm sorry."

"You should be." Aizawa said suddenly. "That was Inasa Yoarashi. He took U.A's entrance exam with the rest of you and received top score. However, he declined his admission offer."

"What kind of person joins an entrance exam only to decline admission?" Kim asked. "Sounds a little stupid."

"He's awkward, but has great strength. So, be careful what you say about him."

"Yeah Kathy." Allen taunted.

"Never call me Kathy again or I'll make you regret it."

"I dare you."

"Can we please save the competitiveness for the test?" Betty asked. "Please?"

Before we could say much more, we were directed to change and then go to the stadium. Once there, we saw exactly how many people were here.

"How many students is this?" I asked.

"One thousand five hundred forty." Wenny said.

"Only a hundred will actually be participating in the exam." Allen explained. "First, there will be a test to see who will those a hundred will be."

"Cool. Betty can just fail this and we'll be done with that task." Kim said.

Easiest thing we've done since we got here.

"This first test will be examining your speed." A sleep deprived man who wasn't Aizawa explained. "All of you will take three targets and paste them somewhere on your body where people can see beside your feet and armpits. Then, you'll be given six balls and use them to hit the targets. Your target will light up if hit. Once the third one is lit, you'll be disqualified. Whoever lights up your third target will be considered as the person who took you down. You're goal is to take down two examinees to pass."

Finally, the place we were in opened to reveal we were in a huge terrain.

"Alright, Krew." I smiled. "Let's pass a test."

"Except Betty. Betty's gonna fail." Kim added.

"Whatever." Betty said rolling her eyes.

And with that, the test began.