Tysm!(C36)

💙Kat/Fuuneh pov💙

Ever since I called Kim 2 hours ago, I decided to pass more time calling Allen. However, when he answered, he sounded groggy.

"Didn't I tell you not to call while I'm sleeping." He said tiredly.

"You're sleeping?" I asked.

"I was. What?"

"You get to sleep while I suffer?"

"You haven't slept yet?"

"No! I've been getting dragged around."

He snickered. "L. We don't start Aizawa's training until tomorrow."

"Lucky you."

"I know right? I'm going back to sleep now."

"Whatever. I didnt want to talk to you anyway."

Before he could reply, I hung up. Then, I was blessed.

"Alright. That's enough for one night." Endeavor said.

"Finally!" I yelled.

"Don't get excited just yet." Shouto warned me. "Now we have to walk back."

"What if we got a ride? Or are you too rich for an uber."

"No need. I have a personal driver." Endeavor said.

Yeah I kinda expected something like that.

After about two minutes of wait time, the driver pulled up.

"To the agency." Endeavor ordered.

I sat in the backseat with Shouto and took out my phone to avoid conversation. Betty had texted me earlier today, but we faced a villain before I could respond and completely forgot since then.

She's probably sleeping though. It'll be midnight in a hour.

I closed my phone and shut my eyes. I was so tired, but sleeping in a car was hard. But, I fell asleep eventually.

After a short car ride, we arrived at the agency to get the things we left there. Then, it was straight to Shouto's house. When we got there, my mouth dangled opened.

Holy sh*t that house is huge!

"It isn't that big." Shouto said getting out.

"Did I say that out loud?" I wondered. "Whatever. Of course you rich people would try to sound modest. I just want sleep!"

Endeavor knocked on the door and a girl opened it. Her hair was tied into a pony tail and was slightly similar to 'Roki's. She looked a little tired.

"Welcome back!" She said. "How was it-"

She looked at me. The tired, blue haired, Canadian girl. "Who's this?"

"This is a friend." Shouto said. "She's working in Endeavors agency for her internship and will be staying with us."

"Kathrine LA." I waved. "Thanks for having me."

"Fuyumi. Welcome."

I honestly wanted to skip introductions and get some sleep, but that'd be rude. Instead, I forced a smile onto my tired face and was lead down a long hallway.

"So, did you choose to join Endeavor's agency?" Fuyumi asked.

"Something like that." I shrugged. "I had plans somewhere else, but it changed. Why?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just..."

She trailed off. I wanted to pry, but chose not to. I just really wanted to go to bed. Fuyumi pushed open a door.

"You can sleep here." She said. "If you want anything to eat, I can make something."

"Thank you!" I sighed. "And I'm not hungry. Well, yes I am. But, I'm so tired I just want to sleep and I'll eat ten bowls of cereal tomorrow."

Fuyumi nodded and left with Shouto. I put my stuff down, changed into my lounge clothes, got into bed, turned off the lights, and went straight to sleep. 

Expect double upload because we hit 8k views! I'm deciding on what to do for 10k which should happen soon! - Isaki