Seeing you like that(C42)

Double upload and special soon! Thanks for 10k views! - Isaki

💙Kathrine/Fuuneh pov💙

Now that most of the Nomu's were handled, the old man I encountered earlier and I were investigating an address Endeavor gave us. When we got there, Iida, Izuku, Shouto, and Kim were pulling an unconscious Stain and Betty.

"Kim! What happened?" I asked hastily.

"Dehydration." Kim answered.

"How?"

"What do you mean how? She went pass her limit, that's how."

"I know but why would you let her."

"I didn't know!"

"Now's not the time to be fighting with each other!" Shouto reprimanded us.

Kim looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"We'll figure this out, okay?" I said. "I was just worried."

"I had to watch it happen. I understand." She said.

"Girl. Stay here. I've been informed there's another Nomu flying around. You call the ambulance for your friends." Torino told me.

I nodded as he took off. I immediately pulled out my phone.

"Hello. My friends have had a run in with the hero killer...One is badly dehydrated..."

I turned around. "Does anyone know this street?"

"Sutorīto." Iida said. "That's the name."

"Sutorīto. In Hosu...Yeah okay thanks."

Now that help was on the way, we just had to wait it out. In the meantime, Kim and I looked at Betty. She was still out, but stable.

"Anybody got a dollar?" I asked. "I could get some water just in case she wakes up."

I was offered three. I guess the more the better. I used all three of them. Then, Betty opened her eyes.

"Betty? You okay?" I asked.

"I'm...dizzy. Is it over?"

"For the most part. Here."

Betty took the water from us and drank.

"How's your cut?" She asked.

"What cut?" I asked.

"Stain slightly slashed my side. I was able to keep myself from losing too much blood. I'll be alright." Kim explained.

"If you say so. Do you want me to stay here with you and Betty?"

"I've got company. Go home. And tell the other's we'll be okay." Kim said.

Betty nodded in agreement. I hugged both of my older sisters before heading off. 

Long awaited part 2 has arrived. Give me a few seconds and the second upload will be out.