Surely it's not that hard(C49)

Second upload! Here you go!

💖Betty/Painting Rainbows pov💖

A couple days after workplace training, Aizawa told us that we'd be spending summer break at this forest lodge thing if we pass the end of term test. I wasn't fan of training over my summer, but this was Japan and anime. Things would be much different.

When grades for the end of term final written exam were announced, I got second best. Wenny told me in the anime, Iida got second best. I did better than the class rep.

"Betty! What'd you get?" Allen asked. "I got 91%."

"97%." I said. "Second best score of the class."

"Second best!?" I heard Kat behind me.

She came up to me and looked at my paper. "I got an 84! How did you do that well?"

"I studied. You should try it sometime."

"I'll rip your paper."

I took my paper back from her as Kim came over.

"You're looking at the girl who got forth best score!' Kim said. "You may now bask in my glory."

"You know Betty got second best right?" Kat pointed out.

"This isn't about her. She isn't gloating."

"Not very heroic of you to gloat." Denki commented.

"Also not very heroic to not study."

"A lot happened so far. I had no time!"

I giggled before looking at my paper again.

97% huh? Thats a high bar. I don't even want to know what Momo got.

Momo still did the best of everyone. I'm guessing she just aced the test.

"I can't believe you got second best." Wenny said. "I got like...fifth."

"So what's the leaderboard like?" Kat wondered.

"Momo, Betty, Tenya, Kim, then myself for top five." Wenny explained. "The rest is unimportant."

"I take offense to that." Kat said.

"Should've studied. Anyway, we've gotta talk about our task list at lunch. So, take it to go and we'll talk."

I worried what we'd have to do this time. Isaki told us a few days ago that things would get tougher.

Relax Betty. It'll be fine. Surely, it can't be that intense.