Hey bestie(C37)

💚Allen/Draconite pov💚

Kat didnt reach out to any of us until the next day. We were feeding Aizawa's cats when she called Betty.

(A/N: Yeah. If it wasn't already, I made it cannon)

"Guys! Kat's awake!" Betty said.

We gathered around her phone as Betty answered the call Kat appeared on her screen.

"Morning Kat!" Wenny waved. "How'd you sleep."

"Amazing." She said. "I was so tired yesterday I would've slept on a brick given the chance."

"Are you eating breakfast?" I asked. "I thought Fuyumi was a cook."

"Oh yeah! This is my fifth bowl of cereal. Fuyumi went to work or something. Apparently, cereal is considered a snack in Japan."

"I'm guessing that you don't care."

"Not at all. After this, I might train. Don't want to but, I will."

"What are you gonna do?" Betty asked.

"Something to improve my blast radius. You know how garden hoses can spray water in a cone shape? I want to learn to do that."

"Sounds tricky."

"Yeah. I'm gonna find a way to do it. I was told I can use my quirk however way I choose."

"No one told you that." Betty said.

"They might've not, but I can."

"You seem determined." I said. "Let's see how long that'll last."

"You just wait."

"Okay. We have to get to training soon." Betty said. "Bye Kat! Make sure to talk to Kim!"

"Oh I did. She's the first I called. You be sure to talk to Kim."

I rolled my eyes. "Later loser."

"Bye dummy!" She responded. "Bye Wenny!"

"See you later!" Wenny waved.

Kat hung up and Betty put her phone away.

"We should get started training." She said. "I'll let Aizawa know we're-"

"You three. Get in your hero outfits and meet me outside." Aizawa said walking by us.

"I guess we do that." I said.

Wenny shrugged. "What are we waiting for?"

We split up to change into our hero outfits and met Aizawa outside as instructed.

"I have some things to do at U.A and a student to train. You guys are gonna help out with that."

"We're doing volunteer work?" I said. "Sounds easy enough."

"I wouldn't have given you this job if it were easy."

I shrugged. I still thought it'd be pretty easy, but I readied myself in case it turned out to be more difficult.

Aizawa drove us to U.A and brought us to the teacher's lounge. Those who weren't teaching classes right now were there. I almost forgot only the Hero course doesn't have classes for the week.

"Ah. Eraser head." Nezu said. "Are those three with you?"

"Yes. They'll be helping out today." He said. "You three will be helping me train a student who wants to join the Hero course."

My face lit up. I knew exactly who he was talking about.

"But before that, you'll be doing some paperwork for me."