Listen to me(C40)

💙Kat/Fuuneh pov💙

The later it got, the more on edge I was. My training lacked focus, and patrolling lacked attention. Anytime my phone buzzed, I worried for the worst.

"Are you okay?" 'Roki asked me.

"I'm fine. Just a little...distracted." I shrugged.

"By what?"

"I'm expecting a text."

That wasn't a lie. Wenny promised me she'd let me know when Betty and Kim would go to fight Stain.

"From your siblings?" Shouto asked.

"Yeah. They said they'd check in on me."

He nodded and I let out a shaky sigh. The thought of any of my siblings in a hospital bed terrified me, but that's exactly what will happen.

My phone buzzed again. I looked at it and froze.

Lunar

W: Betty and Kim are heading to Hosu. Expect Shouto to leave.

Sure enough, he pulled out his phone and looked confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Midoriya texted me his location with no other context." He said.

"You should go check it out."

"You don't want to come with? I thought you liked the whole 'sneaking away from a situation' thing."

"I really do. But I'll have to cover for you. I'm a great lier, you know."

Then, it hit me. At the sports fest, I just taunted. I was unsure if that was enough to convince him to use his flames.

"But one thing." I said. "If you end up in trouble, don't be afraid to use your fire. I've been around your family long enough to know you are much better then your dad, and using your fire doesn't make you him. Trust me on that."

He looked surprised.

"What? Didn't think I could be serious? Go find Midoriya, and tell my siblings I said 'hi.'"

'Roki nodded and raced off. I slapped myself in the forehead.

Damn it Kat! You're not supposed to know that your siblings will be there!

"Hey! Where's he going?" Endeavor yelled.

"He's going to the bathroom and told me he's fine if we carry on without him." I lied. "He'll find either his own way back to us, or his way home."

Endeavor sighed heavily, but said no more. I was not looking forward to spending patrol by myself with Endeavor, but Betty wouldn't want me following. Besides, I'd probably be thrown into the nomu attack soon.

As expected, there was a loud crash and people screaming.

"Follow me!" Endeavor yelled. "But stay back."

"Don't need to tell me twice." I said.

A large creature was crashed into a building and fighting something I couldn't see from my distance. So, I focused on helping civilians.

Surely my luck could kill somebody. No. I can't just do nothing this time. Not while I'm here.

I started helping people up and leading them away from the chaos. One that stuck out to me was when I helped a girl find her little brother. Reminded me of me when I was young.

As I looked for more civilians, I saw a old guy helping me rescue people and assumed it was a hero.

"You! Are you from U.A?" He yelled.

"Yeah! Call me Fuuneh." I responded.

"Alright girl, you circle the perimeter. Don't get too close to the battle."

"Got it!"

The elderly hero headed closer to the action while I helped people farther away. I had a few close calls, but I didnt get badly hurt. A small scratch on my leg was the worst I got.

I wonder how Betty and Kim are doing. They're probably fighting by now.

I prayed for their safety as I continued the task I was assigned.

Here comes a poorly written fight scene! Anyways, I'm uploading during school so I better do that. Bye! - Isaki