Time to get serious (C6)

As promised, here's the second upload. If you didn't hear about this announcement, check my message board.

💖Betty/Rainbow pov💖

Most of the classes were normal high school stuff until lunch. The cafeteria didn't serve sh*t which was new. In fact, it was like being in a Japanese restaurant.

"Why is this food so good?" Kat said stuffing her face.

"I know!" Kim said. "I wish food like this was in my high school."

"Okay. I know we're enjoying ourselves but we should think about what's next." I said. "Wenny, what happens after lunch?"

Wenny wiped her mouth and looked around. "We should go somewhere private. That way we can look at our tasks."

We all nodded and left the cafeteria. We managed to get to the back of the school without suspicion.

"Betty, pull up the list." Kim said.

I pressed the middle button on my watch and a holographic list appeared.

"We're definitely still in episode 5." Wenny said. "Kim, think of ideas for hero costumes. Aizawa's gonna make everyone participate in a quirk apprehension test to prove we can be heroes. The person in last place will be expelled. That was a lie though."

"Our tasks are for one of us to make it to the top three, one of us fail at least one challenge, and hurt ourselves." Kat read.

"The challenges are in this order. 50 meter dash, grip strength, standing long jump, repeated side steps, and ball throw. There was also a distance run, seated toe touch, and sit-ups but no results were revealed on the show." Wenny said.

My phone dinged which was weird. Is it someone from Canada in our universe? No. Isaki.

💖Isaki💖
Sorry guys! Forgot to say that the distance run, seated toe touch, and sit-ups were removed from the universe due to little info. Don't worry about those.

"Well theres our answer." Kat said. "Who's winning? Who's failing?"

"I'll fail the grip strength." Kim said. "My nails will break anyway."

"I'll try for top three." Wenny said. "My quirk gives me more quirks. I'm sure I can make some potions that'll give me an advantage.

"I'll try for top as well." Kat said. "I'll just have to cheat my way there."

"If you mess with the equipment, you wont be scored."

"So in a way, I'll win."

"I'll get hurt." Allen said. "You guys would make me anyway."

I hate seeing my siblings hurt but at the same time, Allen was the best candidate. Plus, he didn't have to be hurt badly.

"Okay. Let's go." Wenny said. "We only have a limited time to get back to the classroom."

We ran back inside and upstairs. On our way there, we ran past three people. One had blonde spiky hair, one with red hair, and one with yellow.

"Watch where you're going extras!" The blonde one shouted.

We froze and turned.

"Yeah you five!" He said. "Watch it!"

"Y'all hear something?" Kim said. "All I'm hearing is whining."

"Yeah." Kat nodded. "Like a child who doesn't know the definition of a mistake. Or perhaps cant use their eyes and see we're in a hurry."

The red and yellow haired boys were shocked but spiky blond looked pissed.

"The f*ck did you say!?" He yelled.

"There it is again." Kim said. "Look, we're in a rush right now. But if you could kindly get out of our face, we can apologize and get out of your way."

The blonde one just scoffted and pushed past us.

"Rude." Kat said. "Ever heard of 'excuse me?'"

"Shut up! Die!"

The red and yellow haired one approached us.

"That's Bakugo. Don't mind him." The yellow haired said. "He's working on his attitude."

The red nodded in agreement.

"It's fine." Kim sighed.

The two others ran to catch up with Bakugo and we went to class. The glasses kid was already there and the bell hasn't rang yet. We kinda chose to just chat until the bell rang. Once it did, we went to our assigned seats as classmates poured in.