What it means to be a sibling(C30)

A/N: (/◕ヮ◕)/*:·゚✧ Pun intended Shoutouts to: @zennixo @Dumster_fire29 @JJ_ripoffwise @Howto42 

Great job besties!

💖Betty/Rainbow pov💖

I was so excited yet nervous to watch my siblings fight. I didn't want them badly injured but I knew this would be interesting.

"You know, in a way, this might be a little like the battle between Todoroki and Bakugo." Wenny whispered.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Well both are very competitive, both want to win and are able to do so, and they took the exact spots of those who were supposed to be here."

"I'll take your word for it."

Finally, both siblings stepped onto the field.

"I think everyone knew exactly how this would end."

"Yeah. I'd come on top, and you lose."

We'll see about that."

The two immediately started running towards each other. Allen swung the hammer but Kat caught it with one hand and blasted some of her negative energy to Allen with the other. Then, his hammer fell onto his head.

"Her omen must've made either his grip loosen, or her own grip stronger." I heard Izuku note. "Her quirk has effect on more than just other peoples powers. Physical actions and strength too."

I didn't even think about that part.

Now that Allen was paralyzed by his own weapon, Kat had a small advantage. She used the hammer to try force Allen out, but she couldn't push it.

"Right. I still can't use it." Kat sighed. "Oh well."

She used her blasts to try push him out, but Allen got back up. With his hammer on the other side of the field, he resorted to a childish attack. He slapped her across the face before running to where his hammer was.

"This b*tch." Kat said chasing him.

Allen picked up his hammer, and swung at Kat before she could stop herself. Now, Kat was paralyzed. And thanks to her luck, she was down longer than normal. She still got up in the nick of time, and launched her omen to Allen. As he went to dodge, Kat stepped on his foot.

"Ow!" Allen yelped.

As he clutched his foot, Kat stood up and kneed Allen in the crotch. He want straight to ground.

"That was a cheap move." Kim noted.

"Kat likes resorting to childish methods. That or just things that'll hurt." I said.

I already knew it was game over for Allen and I was shortly proven right.

"Kathrine LA has won this battle and the sports festival!" Midnight announced.

The crowd erupted in cheers. That included us.

"Way to go Kat!" Kim yelled.

Kat waved at us before helping Allen up and headed off the field. 

Woo! That's the end of the sports festival arc! Amazing! I'm gonna focus on Mischief and Music a little more now and I'll be back soon! - Isaki