The hammer that rocks to the rock man(C24)

A/N: 3K reads! Triple upload (This is the second) cause I can! Tysm for the support :D 

💚Draco/Allen pov💚

Finally, it was my turn. Me vs Kirishima. I already had the perfect plan. I mean, all I have to do is hit him once and I'll have a small amount of time to get him out of bounds. There wouldn't even be a need for blood shed.

"You gonna be okay Allen?" Wenny asked.

"You guys go help Betty. I'll be fine and if you miss it, I'll let you know how it goes." I said.

Wenny nodded before leaving the break room I was in. I thought over my plan again.

Kiri's probably taking the offensive. I'll use that to whatever advantage there is.

After a few minutes, I had to get to the field. When I got there, my siblings were waving Canadian flags and cheering.

"Good luck dummy!" Kat yelled.

"I'll do this faster than you." I responded. "And when you make it to the finals, I'll beat you again."

"We'll see."

I chuckled before focusing as Kirishima stepped into the stadium.

"Alright. I'll end this quickly." Kiri said activating his quirk.

(A/N: I said hardening earlier but it sounded gay. Gay's not bad but that's not what's happening.)

As he went for the punch, I summoned my hammer and dodged. I then swung for the back of his head but he ducked. I was fast and big brain enough to hit him in the back and he fell down.

15 seconds exactly. Better get moving.

Using my runner skill, I started pushing him out of bounds. However, he managed to get up before I could get him out.

I sighed. "I'm too lazy for this."

Kirishima went to punch me again, but i jumped out of the way and started running around the field.

"Are you playing tag or fighting?" Bakugo yelled.

I could hear Kat's psychotic laughter at the comment as I kept running. The goal is to mess with Kiri's mind.

If I run for long enough, his mind will get used to it. I'll suddenly stop and before he runs into me, I'll push him out of bounds. It's physics.

It took about two minutes of running to make the plan successful. Hearing Midnight announce that I was the winner was worth it though.

"Let's go!" My sisters cheered.

I wondered if people found it ever so slightly suspicious that all five of us LA's made it to the next round, but pushed the thought aside. They probably just thought we were awesome.